Live Log for Site Updates

TheGoalNet

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Puckstopper said:

When did giant ads start taking over the top AND bottom of the screen?   It's a little disconcerting.

Soon they'll be taking over the users of the forum, and we'll be posting nothing but ads ourselves

Which is why I recommend Syght Blue Light Glasses (tm), to protect our eyes against all the computer screen glare we are about to experience

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Soon they'll be taking over the users of the forum, and we'll be posting nothing but ads ourselves

Which is why I recommend Syght Blue Light Glasses (tm), to protect our eyes against all the computer screen glare we are about to experience

I heard down the grapevine that TGN was going the route of verification cans. 

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In light of all the spam today: is there some sort of permission that can be granted or a better reporting feature we can set up to hide spam posts? From what I understand, reporting a post doesn't do anything besides sending it to a Mod to review - but that post is still on the forum in the meantime and clogging up the "Latest" section.

IE: If trusted/active/high post-count members of the forum report a post, it automatically and immediately gets hidden from public view and sent to the mods for review, where they can delete or approve/re-instate the post?

On 6/26/2022 at 8:59 PM, Chenner29 said:

How topical considering the recent ad spam. 

22 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

In light of all the spam today: is there some sort of permission that can be granted or a better reporting feature we can set up to hide spam posts? From what I understand, reporting a post doesn't do anything besides sending it to a Mod to review - but that post is still on the forum in the meantime and clogging up the "Latest" section.

IE: If trusted/active/high post-count members of the forum report a post, it automatically and immediately gets hidden from public view and sent to the mods for review, where they can delete or approve/re-instate the post?

Maybe we can make the cut off at 6k posts? ;)