Live Log for Site Updates

TheGoalNet

29 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

In light of all the spam today: is there some sort of permission that can be granted or a better reporting feature we can set up to hide spam posts? From what I understand, reporting a post doesn't do anything besides sending it to a Mod to review - but that post is still on the forum in the meantime and clogging up the "Latest" section.

IE: If trusted/active/high post-count members of the forum report a post, it automatically and immediately gets hidden from public view and sent to the mods for review, where they can delete or approve/re-instate the post?

I believe there is an option in this BB software to restrict a user's first post to have a moderator approval, that may be the way to go

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

I believe there is an option in this BB software to restrict a user's first post to have a moderator approval, that may be the way to go

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/staff-and-moderation/moderating-content-r74/

Scroll down to "Automatic Moderation" and "Community Moderation". There's some neat stuff there that might work for this board.

18 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/staff-and-moderation/moderating-content-r74/

Scroll down to "Automatic Moderation" and "Community Moderation". There's some neat stuff there that might work for this board.

Thanks - I have reported this stuff in the past. They don't have like a customer service that will work with me 1:1 to solve this.