Live Log for Site Updates

TheGoalNet

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

Welcome to our newest admin @djtendy - He is very knowledgeable and works at Pro Hockey Life in Canada 

Thanks for the add! I'm excited to become active on the board. I can't discuss the specifics of my work due to my work's social media policy, but I am open to discuss questions and will work within my scope to keep everybody up to date. If anyone has questions on a more 'personal' level, don't hesitate to PM me! I'd love to help in any way possible! :)

• Like 1

Thanks admins and all members for making this site. I must admit that I was sceptical at first, when it was announced on GS board. Because lots of internet forums just dies.. e.g. we have simillar one here in Czech republic / Slovakia, but due to lost content and some technical problems people started to leaving some time ago. Now it is mirracle that you find some new contribution :(.

But this one still grows :) . In my point of view this site is easy to use (without technical problems like other formus) and I realy like local style and atmosphere - we make discussion, but it never goes to any personal attacks etc.    

19 hours ago, mik said:

Thanks admins and all members for making this site. I must admit that I was sceptical at first, when it was announced on GS board. Because lots of internet forums just dies.. e.g. we have simillar one here in Czech republic / Slovakia, but due to lost content and some technical problems people started to leaving some time ago. Now it is mirracle that you find some new contribution :(.

But this one still grows :) . In my point of view this site is easy to use (without technical problems like other formus) and I realy like local style and atmosphere - we make discussion, but it never goes to any personal attacks etc.    

Spread the word to your goalie friends that you found a good site to use!

• Like 1

Has anyone checked out the GSBB site recently? It seems to be totally dysfunctional. You have to refresh after you post for it to show. Today's posts show nothing. The threads don't show the date of the most recent post. It's a mess. I guess it's on life support and it's more reason to be on this site which works flawlessly [knock on wood].  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

Has anyone checked out the GSBB site recently? It seems to be totally dysfunctional. You have to refresh after you post for it to show. Today's posts show nothing. The threads don't show the date of the most recent post. It's a mess. I guess it's on life support and it's more reason to be on this site which works flawlessly [knock on wood].  

Its been that way for quite a while

I am very excited to announce @Mike Stacey will be contributing to our website. He is a psychologist that works with Bandits Goalie School ( @Joe Messina ), Triad Performance Training, and the Flint Firebirds . 

Look for some future content from him in the new Bandits Section

http://www.thegoalnet.com/forums/forum/51-bandits-goalie-school/

9 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

What review or initial impressions are people most interested right now? CCM Pro Return Pants, Warrior Jock, Howard 9500 Glove, True Goalie Stick, or Bauer Sweat Bands? 

I would like to read about CCM pro return pants and Howard 9500 glove.

On 26/6/2017 at 7:05 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

Is anyone, aside from Bunny, experiencing a low PM limit?  And if so, what is the limit?

Yeah i had this aswell after writing once to Bunny and once to Mik i was told i had no more space, and neither had they or so.

14 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

What review or initial impressions are people most interested right now? CCM Pro Return Pants, Warrior Jock, Howard 9500 Glove, True Goalie Stick, or Bauer Sweat Bands? 

True would be interesting - i really like their player sticks and will be needing a new stick once i get to play again.

On 11/7/2017 at 6:25 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

Wait so you only had room for 2 messages?  Or were there a string of messages within two conversations?  Can you please elaborate?

Only two messages, nothing more, well actually two outbound messages and one inbound.