Live Log for Site Updates

TheGoalNet

37 minutes ago, Fullright said:

Site is great....if we have a question or idea about stopping a shot or handling a situation, where should it be posted?

http://www.thegoalnet.com/forums/forum/12-ice/

It's at the bottom so can be pretty easy to miss.

Currently it's pretty much just gopro videos (which thankfully have their own subsection) but that's the place to go.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2017 at 2:23 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

A sports psychologist participating on the website??!!???!  This could be the breakthrough I need!! haha

Hi, SaveByRichter35! I appreciate your enthusiasm and hope the articles help! My name is Mike and I'm a sport psychology coach. I work primarily with hockey players and have had the pleasure of getting to know quite a few goalies over the years! I'll be posting an article tomorrow (8/7/17). Good luck in your next games and enjoy!

12 hours ago, Mike Stacey said:

Hi, SaveByRichter35! I appreciate your enthusiasm and hope the articles help! My name is Mike and I'm a sport psychology coach. I work primarily with hockey players and have had the pleasure of getting to know quite a few goalies over the years! I'll be posting an article tomorrow (8/7/17). Good luck in your next games and enjoy!

Welcome aboard!

Thanks to all the new members recently

Don't hesitate to click a banner or two and "support" our sponsors. This site costs more than you'd think to run every month and a couple extra clicks help a lot! I am not out to make a profit, just want to break even on our hosting costs on a consistent basis

I understand banner ads are kid of a nuisance, but I hope you can appreciate the request!!! 

2 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Thanks to all the new members recently

Don't hesitate to click a banner or two and "support" our sponsors. This site costs more than you'd think to run every month and a couple extra clicks help a lot! I am not out to make a profit, just want to break even on our hosting costs on a consistent basis

I understand banner ads are kid of a nuisance, but I hope you can appreciate the request!!! 

I even bought from a banner ad; but I had issues with them. They are on their way to resolving the issues.

Pro tip: sometimes you can occasionally get a really good coupon code for places you already shop from the banner ads.

On 8/11/2017 at 0:03 PM, bunnyman666 said:

I even bought from a banner ad; but I had issues with them. They are on their way to resolving the issues.

Pro tip: sometimes you can occasionally get a really good coupon code for places you already shop from the banner ads.

I saw a really cool wireless speaker the other day. I clicked around, but I am not really in the market. 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:10 PM, TheGoalNet said:

I look this GSBB 2.0. Maybe someday we can formally merge, but I doubt it. hopefully all that good old data can live on! 

TGN, I completely understand you and the rest of the admins break your behinds to make this place happen. To tell the truth, even though I joined that site/page for a long time, I am very reluctant to post anything there, even a thumbs up symbol or emoticon. Tough crowds are one thing but that place seems like it can get personal real fast. This site is very welcoming and even if I post something stupid or awful, I don't have a worry whether the rest of the gang will turn into sharks and me a piece of raw meat floating in the sea.

Edited by Fullright

35 minutes ago, Fullright said:

TGN, I completely understand you and the rest of the admins break your behinds to make this place happen. To tell the truth, even though I joined that site/page for a long time, I am very reluctant to post anything there, even a thumbs up symbol or emoticon. Tough crowds are one thing but that place seems like it can get personal real fast. This site is very welcoming and even if I post something stupid or awful, I don't have a worry whether the rest of the gang will turn into sharks and me a piece of raw meat floating in the sea.

I appreciate that! I definitely want this place to be open and welcoming 

competing with GSBB, Facebook groups, etc... we're in no position to be D Bags! Open atmosphere and just gear 

15 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Was anyone else getting an error message for the past 45 minutes or so?

I get them for time to time. I am not sure if the issue is on our domain host or the BB cloud. I am assuming it's because traffic is up and I "like" that problem. 

I will keep an eye out for this if it constantly occurs. 

If anyone else gets this error, let us know