Live Log for Site Updates

TheGoalNet

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 3:49 PM, TheGoalNet said:

In an effort to improve the performance, organization, and search function of our site, we are going to make a few changes! 

This is the type of initiative that our new and more positive mod team will be initiating. 

Changes:

1. Please post all topics related to a given manufacturer in the sub forums - regular topics - still debating how to improve the reviews organization 
  2. Please start to make more threads. Instead of putting everything in the "Bauer Thread", start a new thread like "My 1S vs 2S comparsion". Post general Bauer company questions in the Bauer topic. 
  3. If this topic is general like "Gear sitings" that belongs in the "gear" sub forum. 
  4. If this is for a small manufacturer, like Monster, that may not need it's own sub forum, post that in the "gear" or "review" section. 

We will slowly start to move topics around and get this organized!!! 

Bump, just a reminder. Let's push for more segmented threads

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

:giggle:

Pretty hard to get tossed out when you iz da king.

king_purrsalot__animation_by_smudgeandfrank-d9umusu.gif.74fda3f9f9f9a883c43512be1b3a49cb.gif

Dude - you didn't just cat-GIF, did you? What a commoner thing to do - I mean, don't we get enough of that cat crap all over the internet from millennials?

This is behaviour unbecoming of an elitist. I think I'm gonna have to go back and UN-like a few of your past posts... xD

1 minute ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Dude - you didn't just cat-GIF, did you? What a commoner thing to do - I mean, don't we get enough of that cat crap all over the internet from millennials?

This is behaviour unbecoming of an elitist. I think I'm gonna have to go back and UN-like a few of your past posts... xD

I don't think you even want to tempt me to spam cat gifs.

Also, don't you have an old man injury to nurse? ;)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

I’m just honored to be mentioned by you @coopaloop1234. Heal up soon. 

luv u to bb.

But I'm not hurt.

13 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

I made the changes! No idea why everyone is stuck with @coopaloop1234 as “thier equal”

?

Uhh, because they ain't my equal.

#CoopforAdmin
#Mutiny
#Takeover

Edited by coopaloop1234

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to change the way the page "zooms" on a picture?  As it is now, if you click on an image it brings you to a sort of shadowed popup window and presents a magnifying glass as the cursor.  If you click the image again it will open in a new tab but its the same size.  There is no option to actually zoom on the picture.

2 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Is there any way to change the way the page "zooms" on a picture?  As it is now, if you click on an image it brings you to a sort of shadowed popup window and presents a magnifying glass as the cursor.  If you click the image again it will open in a new tab but its the same size.  There is no option to actually zoom on the picture.

Ctrl + Mousewheelup

;)