TheGoalNet

• 2 weeks later...

The Goalie Crease has a bunch of new pro return CCM pants.  Seems only to be posted on their Facebook site.  Looks like a good ideal ($229 CDN) but unfortunately only L and bigger, if they had Mediums, I'd probably buy a pair.  Thought I'd post it in case anyone is in the market.  https://www.facebook.com/thegoaliecrease/?ref=ts&fref=ts

17 minutes ago, Hills said:

Just an FYI, Peranis in Windsor had the same pants but for $179.99. Goalie Crease unfortunately added some price to theirs,

Is there an inventory list to the Perani's stock? 

Left an email and phone call to the goalie crease trying to order there today 

1 minute ago, TheGoalNet said:

Is there an inventory list to the Perani's stock? 

Sorry, it was on GGSU and they just had a post. They took orders before they ordered them so they wouldn't have left over inventory. But I suggest looking for the post as I thought they had a few pairs extra.

Edited by Hills

• 1 month later...

My son will be trying the Eflex III this weekend and I have been playing around with their customizer and I always seem to come back to this design?  Colors might end up changing if he plays elsewhere next year - if not these are his current school colors!

58f7c34a39146_CCMEFlexIII.png.0513e7f2f71ae37685bd5334c6f2ff3c.png

CCM E Flex III Glove.png

CCM E FLex III Blocker.png

It looks to me that catcher don´t match completly to pads and blocker? Main part is white, but on pads and blocker is dominant blue, white only in accents. 

But it is no criticism, just as it seems to me at first glance. Of course - your custom set, your colors;)

Edited by mik

On 4/22/2017 at 9:28 PM, TheGoalNet said:

A little premature for this sort of wear and tear? 

@TheGoalNet If it makes you feel any better I've got a Canadian made version of the Reebok pro pants and they are ripping/wearing heavy in the same spot.  For me, I think it's just rubbing against the velcro of the knee blocks?

3 hours ago, sebastiancp1 said:

@thegoalnet If it makes you feel any better I've got a Canadian made version of the Reebok pro pants and they are ripping/wearing heavy in the same spot.  For me, I think it's just rubbing against the velcro of the knee blocks?

Mine just seems like the stitching doesn't work in the elastic area. I'm going to have legs redone by a cobbler or tailor

Hills/TGN

I will certainly show these to my son - I think you both bring some good alternatives.

See my latest attempt - thanks!

FYI I only see my son on the weekends so you will only hear back from us probably by Monday!

CCM E Flex III (2).png

image.thumb.jpg.61134e2f23e4768df481f4062c330d1f.jpgI just have a question about goalie sticks:

I'm currently using a CCM premier plus composite goalie stick. I'm almost at the point where I've had it for a year. I wouldn't change a thing I love that stick so much everything is perfect about it! But, there's a small crack at the heel. It's very small but should I be worried? Pic on top.

9 hours ago, Zach_the_mac31 said:

I just have a question about goalie sticks:

I'm currently using a CCM premier plus composite goalie stick. I'm almost at the point where I've had it for a year. I wouldn't change a thing I love that stick so much everything is perfect about it! But, there's a small crack at the heel. It's very small but should I be worried? Pic on top.

Remove all tape. Clean the blade with acetone. Buy household epoxy and powdered graphite. Mix a 50/50 mix of epoxy and graphite, spread it into the crack, then wrap the blade with electrical tape. Let it cure for two days. 

• Like 1