Hello From Passau Hockey!

GoalieTimmy33

Hello from Passau Hockey!  While many goalies are already aware of us, I'd like to take this time to share a little bit about our unique company and business philosophy.  

We are bespoke goalie equipment based outside of Montreal.  We have been building goalie equipment for over 30 years and previously went under brands names such as Bayard and Bourdon.  Our gear under those names has been worn by goalies like Dryden and Tertiak and a few pieces are currently in the Hockey Fall of Fame.  Subsequently we designed and built for other hockey equipment companies that were looking to develop or enhance their own goalie line.  When we started Passau, we wanted to bring to the public the level of service and options that normally only NHL goalies have access to.  Our gear is truly custom made and each client works directly with a Passau rep to select specs that best compliment their personal playing style and preferences.  For that reason, we choose to forgo selling through retailers which helps us keep our costs down.  

I'll be posting here from time to time, but encourage you to reach out to me here or directly via my below email.  I'm always happy to talk goalie gear!

Tim McCarthy

Director of Business Development

Passau Hockey 

Tim.McCarthy@PassauHockey.com

Passau Emblem (black).jpg

It is a shame that only little of your equipment can be found here in Europe :( . One of my friends has custom C&A from your company and I must say it is one of the best I have seen ever.

Great to have you on this board! 

I am very comfortable shilling a bit for Timmy & Passau; just hope it isn't against the rules. I've done two deals with them and both were constructive, pleasant experiences. Equally important, the gear was delivered on time, came the way it was supposed to come, and has done what it is supposed to do. Solid person, solid company.

5 minutes ago, Fullright said:

I am very comfortable shilling a bit for Timmy & Passau; just hope it isn't against the rules. I've done two deals with them and both were constructive, pleasant experiences. Equally important, the gear was delivered on time, came the way it was supposed to come, and has done what it is supposed to do. Solid person, solid company.

We like good honest feedback here,no worries on that post!

Archived