Attack of the Clones

TheGoalNet

7 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

What's the point of the fabric? Anytime I've seen a neckgaurd in store with a cape, I can't help but wonder why?

100% speculation on my part, but...

If your neckguard only has a front then your chest protector will pull on it, and you'll feel that in your neck where it hangs from. If you've got fabric down the back as well then your chest protector will pull down on both sides, and you wont feel it in your neck as much.

7 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

What's the point of the fabric? Anytime I've seen a neckgaurd in store with a cape, I can't help but wonder why?

26 minutes ago, CJ Boiss said:

100% speculation on my part, but...

If your neckguard only has a front then your chest protector will pull on it, and you'll feel that in your neck where it hangs from. If you've got fabric down the back as well then your chest protector will pull down on both sides, and you wont feel it in your neck as much.

I asked Phil this question when I worked for him, but he never could put together an answer that sounded reasonable except "we've always done it this way"

• 8 months later...