2018-2019 NHL Gear Sitings

Steph Lawa

Neither Miller's nor Gibson's pads look like a perfect match, really.

In that first picture, Miller's teal looks more like a forest green, and Gibson's teal does look like a good match. But in the picture above, Gibson's teal does look off — and yeah, it looks like the Shark teal.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, seagoal said:

You mean Gibson, eh?

Good eye.  That does look like Shark's teal.   The teal on the jersey is much more green than the much more blue teal on the pads.

There's also no purple in the new jerseys, but there is on the mask and blocker. 

image.thumb.png.4c09a60e30fe586ac0cef858c001b479.png

No I DID mean Miller.

53 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

Neither Miller's nor Gibson's pads look like a perfect match, really.

In that first picture, Miller's teal looks more like a forest green, and Gibson's teal does look like a good match. But in the picture above, Gibson's teal does look off — and yeah, it looks like the Shark teal.

That's because CCM no longer does Anaheim teal. Nor do they offer eggplant except on the gusset according to their customizer.

43880644_10156711718124819_3621564854038

My friend Alex Georgiev had an awesome idea for his new New York Rangers mask1f3d9.png?. He is a big fan of the Russian art style Gzhel1f3a8.png?. And I also love it, the blue wavy lines created with a gentle brush. Alex and I were thinking who could help us paint the Gzhel paintings. Since the mask will have a Russian tribute paint, how about ask a Russian matryoshka doll if she could help us paint the Gzhel paintings on the mask on the NYC brickwall ?1f60a.png?1f3d9.png? So on the the side of the mask, the matryoshka doll pops up with her blue brush1f58c.png?. Storytelling on a mask!2764.png❤️ @aghockey @nyrangers @nhl #DaveArtTheStoryteller@daveart #DaveArtTheCradleOfCreativity

15 minutes ago, Chester said:

Nice little video. 

Price gear. He looks lean this year. Especially in the face. 

Max Domi looks like a MMA fighter.

And the last 5 seconds of the video are interesting.................................gotta watch to know!

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/habs-ice-chips-price-finds-great-value-in-solo-practice~1508290

I noticed that he looked leaner too. Wonder if he'll ever go back to the 600 break.

7 hours ago, seagoal said:

One of the more bold sets this year.  I feel like Brian's gear is like a joke that goes over my head but is in fact really good.  But, Aaron Dell looks pretty great.

image.png.9ddce8c7114682d8b6b42d9dc0ac738d.png

This whole set-up looks great. I love the amount of orange on Dell's masks.

8 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

He never really has been a guy for boring sets.

Untitled.thumb.png.204600023b09313ff9365ba9d3d77f12.png

It just made me think of how Nilsson had such a colourful set last season and now is mostly white. I wonder if it has anything to do with the change of goalie coaches?

Last season:

Anders+Nilsson+Vancouver+Canucks+v+Buffa

This season:

flmc111-1011-2018-234752-jpg.jpg

43880722_10156716168259819_2108253871984

It is always a joy to create a new mask for my friend James Reimer???. We have been working together for many years. His latest mask is of course based on his awesome nickname Optimus Reim???... This mask is the first step in a series of masks of transformation....? On this mask the truck is still a truck?, transforming into The Optimus Reim??! To be continued....???#jamesreimer @flapanthers @nhl @daveart #DaveArtTheCradleOfCreativity

Archived