2018-2019 NHL Gear Sitings

Steph Lawa

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Jets third uniforms, if it was a beer league team.  That team would just be swag lol.  If they wanted to have it look like a retro jersey I would have figured out a way to incorporate an old fighter jet like the CF-100 Canuck or the legendary Avro Arrow.  Same colouring and place the word mark underneath. 

full-1207-96747-cf100_1.jpg

arrow5-superJumbo.jpg

Soooooo......new gear in the NHL this year has been a bit lackluster for the most part.

I'm happy to present this image I caught watching the highlights of tonight's game. Looks like the boring white set isn't gonna be all he's wearing this year. Unless it's already been posted. This is all I could get thusfar.

Price_Red.jpg

Price_Red2.jpg

2 minutes ago, ULTIMA said:

Soooooo......new gear in the NHL this year has been a bit lackluster for the most part.

I'm happy to present this image I caught watching the highlights of tonight's game. Looks like the boring white set isn't gonna be all he's wearing this year. Unless it's already been posted. This is all I could get thusfar.

Price_Red.jpg

Price_Red2.jpg

Please! It would be great if Price would go to this, or a similar colouration with more blue, permanently.

Hopefully both Price and Fleury are playing and wearing their solid-coloured pads when they meet on November 10.

2 hours ago, TitanG said:

Please! It would be great if Price would go to this, or a similar colouration with more blue, permanently.

Hopefully both Price and Fleury are playing and wearing their solid-coloured pads when they meet on November 10.

2 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

Price_Red.jpg

Price_Red2.jpg

I'll just leave this here.

You're welcome!

received_2123824461199141.jpeg

11 hours ago, gp34 said:

I like the Jets third uniforms, if it was a beer league team.  That team would just be swag lol.  If they wanted to have it look like a retro jersey I would have figured out a way to incorporate an old fighter jet like the CF-100 Canuck or the legendary Avro Arrow.  Same colouring and place the word mark underneath.

That jersey, much like the powder blue Penguins jersey from years back, will end up being the new "it" jersey in many a beer league.

31 minutes ago, goalie381 said:

That jersey, much like the powder blue Penguins jersey from years back, will end up being the new "it" jersey in many a beer league.

Fine by me.

The jersey itself is beautiful. 

I just think they lost a major opportunity by using the cursive word Jets as the logo.  That's the weak point.

On 10/12/2018 at 2:41 PM, TitanG said:

It just made me think of how Nilsson had such a colourful set last season and now is mostly white. I wonder if it has anything to do with the change of goalie coaches?

Last season:

Anders+Nilsson+Vancouver+Canucks+v+Buffa

This season:

flmc111-1011-2018-234752-jpg.jpg

It could've had something to do with Ian Clark.  When he was in Columbus he made Bobrovsky and McElhinney ditch their colored sets and go all white.

14 hours ago, cwarnar said:

Find me a better example of printed graphics from Bauer... WOW... I had Supreme Pros and always loved the diversity of the graphic

44295913_10157426142249381_1449538770771640320_o.thumb.jpg.49ec4254360007dd164d0a743f8a00dc.jpg

What spec glove is that? It looks like a two-piece but not a Lundqvist spec.

7 minutes ago, McElligott35 said:

It could've had something to do with Ian Clark.  When he was in Columbus he made Bobrovsky and McElhinney ditch their colored sets and go all white.

Maybe he's still drinking the Kool-Aid of that lone optometrist that said white pads were better?

13 hours ago, Math. said:

I'll just leave this here.

You're welcome!

received_2123824461199141.jpeg

4 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

We all know he can do better too.

DCYEKQUVoAAR7_w.thumb.jpg.49f1d4e5ab297d01c1164d1bad5a91e3.jpg

Too bad his name isn't Clifford Price. He could have a signature mask by now. Has he ever had one that really stood out?

Also; his c/a looked smaller back then than it does under the new rules. 

And he looks way better in CCM. Sorry Mike.

21 minutes ago, Moose75 said:

Too bad his name isn't Clifford Price. He could have a signature mask by now. Has he ever had one that really stood out?

Also; his c/a looked smaller back then than it does under the new rules. 

And he looks way better in CCM. Sorry Mike.

You've got a point about the C/A...

19 minutes ago, TitanG said:

You've got a point about the C/A...

Proves one of two things: either shots and impacts have become that much stronger over the last 7-8 years, or goalies/companies tried to maximize the limits of the c/a. 

For me it's a little from column a, little from column b.

Archived