2018-2019 NHL Gear Sitings

Steph Lawa

6 hours ago, Urabus33 said:

From what I understand and have heard the Kings management want boring white base gear.
Scrivens had that dark black base iceberg set and was promptly told to get rid of them from what I remember

Gotta go with what the people writing your pay cheque have to say, even if it is asinine...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Hanks set up from a summer charity game is interesting 

looks like they printed the skin for a new set of gloves and then just glued it or sew it on top of an existing set 

D0F1841F-8CBD-48B0-B3FD-6A4EDFC229DD.jpeg

what are those dots around the perimeter of the skin for?

3 hours ago, Max27 said:

what are those dots around the perimeter of the skin for?

looks like its was supposed to be laced in or help with alignment. Hank probably didn't want to break in a new glove for the event. I'm curious if Bauer did this due to the lack of logos.

9 hours ago, bc30 said:

It looks like a palm meant for a new glove, but pasted onto an old glove

Exactly 

They made a new glove for him. He couldn’t break it in time.

They made a second set of gloves skin components, but didn’t assemble the glove. They glued or sew the second set of skins on top of an old glove 

7 minutes ago, raucebyalien said:

No Barry this year??!

Haha, no. Actually, Berra was supposed to come to Freiburg last season, but then changed his mind at the last minute, so Freiburg had to run out and get someone fast, and Barry was all they could find. He was just a stop-gap till either Berra came, or they found another reliable starter.

Barry was however...um...interesting? I watched him live in a pre-season game, and he hardly moved, didn't follow the puck with his body, just looked like he didn't give a sh!t. I think he did manage to post decent regular season numbers, but really weird to watch the guy.

2 hours ago, estogoalie said:

Haha, no. Actually, Berra was supposed to come to Freiburg last season, but then changed his mind at the last minute, so Freiburg had to run out and get someone fast, and Barry was all they could find. He was just a stop-gap till either Berra came, or they found another reliable starter.

Barry was however...um...interesting? I watched him live in a pre-season game, and he hardly moved, didn't follow the puck with his body, just looked like he didn't give a sh!t. I think he did manage to post decent regular season numbers, but really weird to watch the guy.

Did you get to see his "pad-whacking" ritual? Or any of his Hextallian escapades? 

His mask was awesome

.topelement.jpg.61897ca3aa00eb605ccce6a30

Archived