Jump to content
Steph Lawa

2018-2019 NHL Gear Sitings

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Urabus33 said:

From what I understand and have heard the Kings management want boring white base gear.
Scrivens had that dark black base iceberg set and was promptly told to get rid of them from what I remember

Gotta go with what the people writing your pay cheque have to say, even if it is asinine...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hanks set up from a summer charity game is interesting 

looks like they printed the skin for a new set of gloves and then just glued it or sew it on top of an existing set 

D0F1841F-8CBD-48B0-B3FD-6A4EDFC229DD.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Hanks set up from a summer charity game is interesting 

looks like they printed the skin for a new set of gloves and then just glued it or sew it on top of an existing set 

D0F1841F-8CBD-48B0-B3FD-6A4EDFC229DD.jpeg

what are those dots around the perimeter of the skin for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Max27 said:

what are those dots around the perimeter of the skin for?

looks like its was supposed to be laced in or help with alignment. Hank probably didn't want to break in a new glove for the event. I'm curious if Bauer did this due to the lack of logos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like a palm meant for a new glove, but pasted onto an old glove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, itis121 said:

. Hank probably didn't want to break in a new glove for the event.

He doesn't catch pucks so no real need to break in a glove ? 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Naz said:

He doesn't catch pucks so no real need to break in a glove ? 

A brand new glove would have been way too fappy for him.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bc30 said:

It looks like a palm meant for a new glove, but pasted onto an old glove

Exactly 

They made a new glove for him. He couldn’t break it in time.

They made a second set of gloves skin components, but didn’t assemble the glove. They glued or sew the second set of skins on top of an old glove 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Max27 said:

what are those dots around the perimeter of the skin for?

Unused holes due to the skin not being laced to the glove 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2018 at 10:00 AM, Max27 said:

what are those dots around the perimeter of the skin for?

Image result for pac man gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Unused holes due to the skin not being laced to the glove 

thats what i thought, but why didnt they lace it on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Max27 said:

thats what i thought, but why didnt they lace it on?

Because they would have had to take apart his existing glove. All they did was glue the graphic on top of an existing glove 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Because they would have had to take apart his existing glove. All they did was glue the graphic on top of an existing glove 

ah got it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Because they would have had to take apart his existing glove. All they did was glue the graphic on top of an existing glove 

But like, what are those holes for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

But like, what are those holes for?

Speed holes. They make the glove go faster.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah the Knights new GM, Reese Bobby,were dumping salary after their cup loss. Said :

Image result for reese bobby dad meme

Edited by MTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picture day for Berra with his new team in Switzerland (Freiburg-Gotteron)

I also play in that arena sometimes ?...and am a fan of the team

Berra3.jpg

Berra2.jpg

Edited by estogoalie
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, estogoalie said:

Picture day for Berra with his new team in Switzerland (Freiburg-Gotteron)

I also play in that arena sometimes ?...and am a fan of the team

No Barry this year??!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, raucebyalien said:

No Barry this year??!

Haha, no. Actually, Berra was supposed to come to Freiburg last season, but then changed his mind at the last minute, so Freiburg had to run out and get someone fast, and Barry was all they could find. He was just a stop-gap till either Berra came, or they found another reliable starter.

Barry was however...um...interesting? I watched him live in a pre-season game, and he hardly moved, didn't follow the puck with his body, just looked like he didn't give a sh!t. I think he did manage to post decent regular season numbers, but really weird to watch the guy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, estogoalie said:

Haha, no. Actually, Berra was supposed to come to Freiburg last season, but then changed his mind at the last minute, so Freiburg had to run out and get someone fast, and Barry was all they could find. He was just a stop-gap till either Berra came, or they found another reliable starter.

Barry was however...um...interesting? I watched him live in a pre-season game, and he hardly moved, didn't follow the puck with his body, just looked like he didn't give a sh!t. I think he did manage to post decent regular season numbers, but really weird to watch the guy.

Did you get to see his "pad-whacking" ritual? Or any of his Hextallian escapades? 

His mask was awesome

.topelement.jpg.61897ca3aa00eb605ccce6a30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...