Sign in to follow this  
CCSH

CCM EF4

24 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

12 weeks?!?!?

I ordered a few weeks before Teezle and was quoted 10-12 weeks so I must've got in before orders got really bad since I was hearing 8 weeks just days before I submitted my order. That or GM hasn't been making their payments to CCM.

2 hours ago, Teezle said:

Yes. My EF4 pads (ordered in early May, coming in early August - hopefully) only have colors on the small spikes on the graphic.

image.thumb.png.9c926b7ffabbd78334579aed584358d1.png

Clean look, I like it!

• Like 1

So these arrived today.  Brand new, Canadian made Hutchinson Pro-return's.  My first CCM's ever.

HutchEF4.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, beansbats said:

So these arrived today.  Brand new, Canadian made Hutchinson Pro-return's.  My first CCM's ever.

HutchEF4.jpg

How'd you score them?  Beauties!

4 hours ago, Hockey3081 said:

How'd you score them?  Beauties!

Sideline Swap.  They occasionally have stuff for full righty's ;)

@TheGoalNet Curious to get your thoughts on the stiffness of EF4 vs P2. Both overall and specifically the boot. Anything in general you like better on P2 when comparing to the EF4?

Thanks a bunch.

On 6/3/2019 at 4:58 PM, TVille31 said:

@TheGoalNet Curious to get your thoughts on the stiffness of EF4 vs P2. Both overall and specifically the boot. Anything in general you like better on P2 when comparing to the EF4?

Thanks a bunch.

at retail, the EF4 boot (deep ULTRA soft i believe) was wayyyyyyy softer than the p2. upper break flex felt similar

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sufscoter
    Newest Member
    sufscoter

• By bunnyman666
      Warning: this mod is NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. It is by NO MEANS a pro-looking mod, but will make your blocker look campaigned. This is a usability mod, NOT for looks. 
      Have you ever bought a blocker and had a hard time closing your hand around your stick? This rabbit has, and knows full and well that it won’t get any better.
      A big portion of blame goes to the poor design of the index finger design, but also to the thumb, as well. If I didn’t like the palm, I probably would have this done by a professional whilst getting it re-palmed. I like the simple Ivory Nash palm this blocker has. When this palm gets tired, I will ask to have the thumb re-worked and fix my handiwork on the index finger protection. Being of TWO ethnicities who pride themselves on saving money, I figure “why not use up this palm first? I can make the finger protection work well enough to grip a stick comfortably and still have redundant index finger protection; it’s not like people are going to zero in on the finger protection and besides- I saved a bit of money!”
      You will need a seam ripper, serrated edge knife, 50 grit sand paper, a curved leather needle, sharp scissors, a clothespin, and sail thread. Upcoming posts will show the steps.
    • By SuperSieve1
      Ordered pads and a blocker (pictured) a while ago now (still have a little over 3 weeks of waiting on the blocker and a month on pads😔). 
      I currently use a Larceny glove. The plan was to stick with it, but I am considering just buying a new glove to match my set.
      I havent been able to try on either VE8 glove or the SLR 2. 
      Can anyone tell me if any of those would be similar to my Larceny? Hoping to get somewhere to try them on soon.
      Also contemplating just pulling the trigger on a 5500.
      Thanks!

• By Puckstopper
      Isn't it the other way around?  600=baseball closure aka 60 degree,  590=75 degree and 580= roughly 90 degree?