Help Me Design My Next Set

IPv6Freely

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/25/2018 at 10:50 PM, IPv6Freely said:

pads3c.png

I like these... but there is something about having the Brian's logo on the knee rolls but no chevron on the thigh rise that looks off to me. At the same time, the chevron would probably look weird with a sock graphic. Hmmmmm... ?

1 minute ago, BadAngle41 said:

I like these... but there is something about having the Brian's logo on the knee rolls but no chevron on the thigh rise that looks off to me. At the same time, the chevron would probably look weird with a sock graphic. Hmmmmm... ?

TBH I’ll probably go for the design that doesn’t have the knee rolls anyway so it won’t matter.

On 7/26/2018 at 8:07 AM, bunnyman666 said:

I wonder @IPv6Freely if on the faux knee rolls you could get some sort of accent between each “roll”?

Brian's will do Faux Knee rolls with a spacer 

You cold also ask for GNetik 1 knee rolls. They are completely flat and pretty thin. Dennis at Factory Mad commented they are the only appropriate way to do knee rolls. 

4 hours ago, Jacob Musselman said:

For Brian's I'm guessing you want OPT1Ks not heritage?

Honestly, it doesn't matter much since it'd be my own specs anyway.

2 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Brian's will do Faux Knee rolls with a spacer 

You cold also ask for GNetik 1 knee rolls. They are completely flat and pretty thin. Dennis at Factory Mad commented they are the only appropriate way to do knee rolls. 

You mean like these?

BriansGNETikimage.jpg

• 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Still debating, though after I saw the new Passau pads I decided I'm going all-in on Passau.

Came up with this today. Thoughts?

46412857_PassauVintage01.thumb.png.9f83acfbd93189f5ba76496925fdd192.png

Nice vintage look.

I would ditch the red.middle knee bar and logo.  Made swap red for white on the pad lacing?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived