Help Me Design My Next Set

IPv6Freely

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ThatCarGuy said:

Here's an idea. The stripes can be your knee rolls.

549855762_IPv6FreelyPads.png.78eec40579ea3320866ac9680359bc9c.png

Template included:

757466797_BriansCustom.png.083d0234a0a7c899c000e1548cce61f3.png

It's a transparent PNG template. Pretty easy to use. With a proper, layered, photo editor. Or just use https://pixlr.com/editor/

Thanks but that's a Brian's template. I have the other Passau templates, they just don't have a Starke. I mean, they do, but its so low a resolution that it makes the end result look crap. 

I'm good on photo editors. I've been using adjustment layer masks in photoshop. 

21 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Thanks but that's a Brian's template. I have the other Passau templates, they just don't have a Starke. I mean, they do, but its so low a resolution that it makes the end result look crap. 

I'm good on photo editors. I've been using adjustment layer masks in photoshop. 

Yeah, I used Brian's because that's what I had at the moment. Luckily I'm hella bored right now so I'll try and make a better Starke template for you.

11 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Yeah, I used Brian's because that's what I had at the moment. Luckily I'm hella bored right now so I'll try and make a better Starke template for you.

I was actually thinking of starting up Illustrator and drawing it out. Shouldn't be hard. 

Well, the Passau sale is eventually going to expire. I inquired about placing an order (and paying up front) without having a design finalized yet so I could get in before the sale ended, but they said no. So, I guess I'm sticking with what I have for the forseeable future. Maybe this summer I'll look at it again. 

2 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Well, the Passau sale is eventually going to expire. I inquired about placing an order (and paying up front) without having a design finalized yet so I could get in before the sale ended, but they said no. So, I guess I'm sticking with what I have for the forseeable future. Maybe this summer I'll look at it again. 

Extended until Monday 

4 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

Extended until Monday 

I'm still not sure thats enough time for me to come up with something i like. I've been trying for months. lol.

I wish they had a customizer for Starke... it would be so much quicker to play with the template if i dont go with something custom

4 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

I'm still not sure thats enough time for me to come up with something i like. I've been trying for months. lol.

I wish they had a customizer for Starke... it would be so much quicker to play with the template if i dont go with something custom

Maybe you can contact Passau and get a price lock?

• 2 months later...

Archived