GSBB - Dead?

7 hours ago, Puckstopper said:

This was my absolute favorite picture over there!  

With GSBB dead and removed, there are so many pictures that resided there that are now sadly erased from the face of the earth. I have some saved on my computer. But not enough....

trump.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The amount of good stuff on GSBB that was lost and most likely never to be shared again is pretty sad. Wasted many hours on GSBB - Fun times.

So this is where everyone from GSBB is hanging out. I was looking for reviews on the differences between Gnetik3 and Gnetik4 catchers lamenting that GSBB no longer exists and stumbled upon you here. R

OMG ITS GASMAN!!!!!!

Posted Images

Yea, sad so many epic posts+threads are gone :( I thought the internet was "forever". I mean nowadays with "cancel culture" people are losing their jobs over some dumb crap they posted 10-15 years ago... oh wait, now that I think about it maybe it's actually not so bad that GSBB is gone afterall ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, estogoalie said:

Yea, sad so many epic posts+threads are gone :( I thought the internet was "forever". I mean nowadays with "cancel culture" people are losing their jobs over some dumb crap they posted 10-15 years ago... oh wait, now that I think about it maybe it's actually not so bad that GSBB is gone afterall ;) 

Pff, it's real easy to still get away with shit posting. Just don't do it on any accounts that can be directly linked to yourself.

I.E. get off Facebook

• Like 1
3 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Pff, it's real easy to still get away with shit posting. Just don't do it on any accounts that can be directly linked to yourself.

I.E. get off Facebook

KIK and Grindr are still ok though right?

On 9/2/2020 at 10:37 AM, StevenC said:

The amount of good stuff on GSBB that was lost and most likely never to be shared again is pretty sad.

Wasted many hours on GSBB - Fun times.

I agree - There was so many solid threads on GSBB that I'd still go back to from-time-to-time. 

So this is where everyone from GSBB is hanging out. I was looking for reviews on the differences between Gnetik3 and Gnetik4 catchers lamenting that GSBB no longer exists and stumbled upon you here. Recognize some of the old characters. Good to be here....I think.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Puckstopper said:

LOL, thought this place was dead for a few days there...  Glad to see that wasn't the case!

I also noticed this site was offline a few days, I just figured the server was in California and it got looted or burned or eaten by locusts. 🤷‍♂️