GSBB - Dead?

MTH

7 hours ago, Puckstopper said:

This was my absolute favorite picture over there!  

With GSBB dead and removed, there are so many pictures that resided there that are now sadly erased from the face of the earth. I have some saved on my computer. But not enough....

trump.jpg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, sad so many epic posts+threads are gone :( I thought the internet was "forever". I mean nowadays with "cancel culture" people are losing their jobs over some dumb crap they posted 10-15 years ago... oh wait, now that I think about it maybe it's actually not so bad that GSBB is gone afterall ;) 

2 hours ago, estogoalie said:

Yea, sad so many epic posts+threads are gone :( I thought the internet was "forever". I mean nowadays with "cancel culture" people are losing their jobs over some dumb crap they posted 10-15 years ago... oh wait, now that I think about it maybe it's actually not so bad that GSBB is gone afterall ;) 

Pff, it's real easy to still get away with shit posting. Just don't do it on any accounts that can be directly linked to yourself.

I.E. get off Facebook

3 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Pff, it's real easy to still get away with shit posting. Just don't do it on any accounts that can be directly linked to yourself.

I.E. get off Facebook

KIK and Grindr are still ok though right?

• 1 month later...

Hey all, I wanted to make everyone aware that the GSBB database was apparently hacked a while ago and user data is now circulating as part of a much larger leak. (You can read more about that here.)

The main issue would be that if you use the same email and password on other sites that you did on GSBB, you should change your password on the other sites ASAP.

This leak has data from a lot of web sites, probably a lot of them small abandoned forums like GSBB that didn't get security updates. You can see the full list of web sites involved here and here in case you want to check for others.

Archived