CCM GFL Pro mask reviews

Guys it's been a while but I have the following situation and need to be in a position to make a whise decision !

my son has asked me for a new mask - CCM GFL pro he currently has a Protechsport full Kevlar Theodore model which has been great over the last couple of years, awesome protection!

i am not keen on the idea of getting him a lower quality mask in my opinion, I also have access to the NHL version of the CCM mask but at $1500 I find it steep.

Went to see Michel today and we are close to pulling the trigger on a 961 clone - but my son really wants the CCM. I have only seen the CCM model just below the GFL Pro in the last two days and I am not impressed by the padding!! 

Any help on the CCM Pro would be appreciated 

tx

49 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

Convince your son to go back to the Protechsport. My personal opinion is that the CCM has mystery meat construction. With Protechsport- you KNOW that it is NHL-calibre construction. 

Could't Agee anymore. What's wrong with his currant mask ? Am not impressed at all with the off the shelf CCM mask at all. 

Snowman - nothing wrong with his current mask he just approached me last week after a practice where another kid had a CCM Pro asking for a similar mask ?

Bunnyman I agree with your comments on the Protechsport, he has never been hurt with his !

36 minutes ago, Big2 said:

Snowman - nothing wrong with his current mask he just approached me last week after a practice where another kid had a CCM Pro asking for a similar mask ?

Bunnyman I agree with your comments on the Protechsport, he has never been hurt with his !

Put a CCM sticker on his current mask!

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:30 PM, TheGoalNet said:

Can you DM me your source for the CCM NHL Stock? Been trying to track one down for a couple years...

Done!

TGN forgot to specify please only contact the reference I gave you if you are ready to drop $1500 ( not sure if taxes are included)

• 9 months later...

Archived