Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 20 weeks (huge delay happened with a new form version rolling out; they skipped my set up for a few weeks in the factory before beign told to do it as is) I finallt received my 2X Pro gear so he

I’m ordering these! 

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

These ones?

vasilevskiy_andrei.thumb.jpg.c6daa48c7e7ec62c03fc45e0878d6b60.jpg

Later last year there was some behind the scenes or IG story or something, where you could see a peek at a 1S/2S/bindingless 1X or whatever blocker with a lighting bolt graphic on it.  I'll be damned if I can find it on these forums, maybe on @TheGoalNet IG

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, goalieThreeOne said:

I am not a fan at all. Way too busy especially at the bottom where you can’t even see the spears. 

If I get the 2x, I’m gonna have to get custom graphics because this is just not doing it for me. 

or just get em in all white

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Max27 said:
2 minutes ago, goalieThreeOne said:

Interestingly enough I have all white 1x's right now that I've padskinned, but I'm looking to make the leap to custom with the next set. 

sorry weird glitch wont let me edit,

yeah i like the all white, its boring but it goes with any team colors so i like that

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Max27 said:

yeah i like the all white, its boring but it goes with any team colors so i like that

boring but true. I’d rather go all black than all white. even with my custom set I had to make it color neutral to an extent 

Edited by southpawtendy48
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

boring but true. I’d rather go all black than all white. even with my custom set I had to make it color neutral to an extent 

ya and white makes u look bigger, im 6'1.5 175 lbs but i want to look giant lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Max27 said:

ya and white makes u look bigger, im 6'1.5 175 lbs but i want to look giant lmao

I don’t really believe in that whole theory of blending in with the net or the black makes you smaller in net. I feel big in net so that’s all that matters. To me color doesn’t make a difference in your play better or worse physically, unless you feel confident in it 

Edited by southpawtendy48
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, southpawtendy48 said:

I don’t really believe in that whole theory of blending in with the net or the black makes you smaller in net. I feel big in net so that’s all that matters. To me color doesn’t make a difference in your play better or worse physically, unless you feel confident in it 

i think that was one of prices issues last year. he said he was uncomfortable in a busy graphic 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...