Jump to content
TheGoalNet

2X Pro

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

A different take on the graphic. 

At least it doesn't look like absolute crap. 

Screenshot_20180831-175128_Instagram.thumb.jpg.869b678c175547823df562c9efe72582.jpg

I actually kind of like this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

A different take on the graphic. 

At least it doesn't look like absolute crap. 

Screenshot_20180831-175128_Instagram.thumb.jpg.869b678c175547823df562c9efe72582.jpg

Yep. It looks like that unused color zone I mentioned earlier is a gradient in the opposite direction. In this case the top and bottom come together to create a solid zone. So we’ll have three (or four if the spears are individually customizable) color zones to play with. Not bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, goalieThreeOne said:

Yep. It looks like that unused color zone I mentioned earlier is a gradient in the opposite direction. In this case the top and bottom come together to create a solid zone. So we’ll have three (or four if the spears are individually customizable) color zones to play with. Not bad. 

debatable, if Bauer made presets like the 2S it would be extremely disappointing. If Bauer did that route I can see them doing the reactoresque waves be one preset colour zones and spears another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, itis121 said:

debatable, if Bauer made presets like the 2S it would be extremely disappointing. If Bauer did that route I can see them doing the reactoresque waves be one preset colour zones and spears another.

There was a reason behind the presets and that's supposedly because of limitations in the printing process and color matching. The spears on the 1x are independent so I imagine that carries over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we sure those aren’t 2s blockers? The hand position is consistent with Vapor but would they really roll over on binding after one generation?

That DiPietro set seems to indicate we’ve discovered another color zone. This could be exciting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, goalieThreeOne said:

Are we sure those aren’t 2s blockers? The hand position is consistent with Vapor but would they really roll over on binding after one generation?

That DiPietro set seems to indicate we’ve discovered another color zone. This could be exciting. 

Sidewall looks very Vapour like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, goalieThreeOne said:

Are we sure those aren’t 2s blockers? The hand position is consistent with Vapor but would they really roll over on binding after one generation?

That DiPietro set seems to indicate we’ve discovered another color zone. This could be exciting. 

Yes, it's the 2X Pro model. No binding this year and 2 piece sidewall still. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, goalieThreeOne said:

If you can’t wait for the Bauer customizer, 2x Pro gear is live in NHL 19

9FEFE49F-B769-41E2-B58D-BDF5F0A66FCD.jpeg

ea gives every glove on the customizers a 2 piece it ruins a lot of the glove graphics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Max27 said:

ea gives every glove on the customizers a 2 piece it ruins a lot of the glove graphics

Not to mention the customization screen has weird dark lighting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, goalieThreeOne said:

Not to mention the customization screen has weird dark lighting

ya i dont like their pad customizers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Max27 said:

ya i dont like their pad customizers

And it makes the 2X look like absolute crap. I have yet to be able to customize it to look even remotely good. Looks like a spray paint accident

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, goalieThreeOne said:

And it makes the 2X look like absolute crap. I have yet to be able to customize it to look even remotely good. Looks like a spray paint accident

lol yea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, itis121 said:

Did the 1X have a pinky loop? Would the 2x have them or "weight reduction bro!".

i dont think the 1x did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know what those bumps on the 2x are supposed to do?

Edited by Max27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, coopaloop1234 said:

The same as the ones on the 1X.

so to disguise the lace pulling? that's what i heard its for

ive also heard its supposed to cushion rebounds, but then i heard from pure goalie that they have super hard rebounds so idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Max27 said:

so to disguise the lace pulling? that's what i heard its for

ive also heard its supposed to cushion rebounds, but then i heard from pure goalie that they have super hard rebounds so idk

It's pretty much aesthetic. It has no actual benefit to the end user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

It's pretty much aesthetic. It has no actual benefit to the end user.

yeah idk how that could really do anything but give a different aesthetic lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, itis121 said:

The palm/cuff shape looks similar to the old one100 gloves. Or am I looking at all the 2s reskin stuff

Nah. The Supreme one100 is closer to the Supreme 2s gloves minus the one-piece cuff. As the name would imply.

The 2x, like the 1x, is based off of the Reactor design however incorporating a one-piece cuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, goalieThreeOne said:

Nah. The Supreme one100 is closer to the Supreme 2s gloves minus the one-piece cuff. As the name would imply.

The 2x, like the 1x, is based off of the Reactor design however incorporating a one-piece cuff.

sorry meant totalone, but coming off of a one90 will it be closer to the vapor or supreme line in terms of closure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • Member Statistics

    986
    Total Members
    2,646
    Most Online
    NeraGoalieGloves
    Newest Member
    NeraGoalieGloves
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...