2019 Brian’s Line - GNetik IV

TheGoalNet

There has been a ton of questions about the new strapping appearing on Brian’s pro goalies this summer. . . In green; I’m comfortable confirming this is the strapping on their 2019 pad. The full line will release this fall and is NOT an Optik replacement 

9C896757-C149-4D29-B415-A5EACA26FCC5.jpeg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/1/2018 at 5:47 PM, TheGoalNet said:

There has been a ton of questions about the new strapping appearing on Brian’s pro goalies this summer. . . In green; I’m comfortable confirming this is the strapping on their 2019 pad. The full line will release this fall and is NOT an Optik replacement 

The calf strap looks like an enlarged version of the Bauer Vapor Tune-Fit strap. But what is the difference between this line and the OPTIK’s? It honestly doesn’t look like much. The OPTIK has two cores- FLY and FLX. So what would be the point of making a total different line?

On 8/1/2018 at 7:27 PM, Awgoalie164 said:

The calf strap looks like an enlarged version of the Bauer Vapor Tune-Fit strap. But what is the difference between this line and the OPTIK’s? It honestly doesn’t look like much. The OPTIK has two cores- FLY and FLX. So what would be the point of making a total different line?

Pretty sure the blocker and glove will be different 

We know the strapping will be different 

The pad cores could also be different...

Like the type of rebounds they give off or maybe these will be more customizable cores like the old “4-3-1” way of ordering Brian’s? 

More details will come soon 

I think there will be two styles of pads. Like what brians did with the FLX and FLY models. Why? As we see georgiev is now testing this model of pads. He was previously usibg ccm eflex plads. Which are a softer more flexible pad. We can also see that trav4oilers is getting a set and he likes a stiffer pad.        So in conclusion there will most likely be 2 models like the FLX and FLY.

On 8/1/2018 at 5:47 PM, TheGoalNet said:

VH/True skates? Or new Bauer?

5 hours ago, Goalieinneed said:

I think there will be two styles of pads. Like what brians did with the FLX and FLY models. Why? As we see georgiev is now testing this model of pads. He was previously usibg ccm eflex plads. Which are a softer more flexible pad. We can also see that trav4oilers is getting a set and he likes a stiffer pad.        So in conclusion there will most likely be 2 models like the FLX and FLY.

I’d expect the classic Brian’s approach here... pick your flex per break 

39 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

@coopaloop1234 no update to Heritage 

so it will stay firm at 1700 bucks? damn. i wanted them to go down in price. line looked sick, and i like a softer more traditional pad, but dont want to drop 1700 on leg pads. 

i would get the alite but they have the smart strapping and not the leathers

1 hour ago, Max27 said:

so it will stay firm at 1700 bucks? damn. i wanted them to go down in price. line looked sick, and i like a softer more traditional pad, but dont want to drop 1700 on leg pads. 

i would get the alite but they have the smart strapping and not the leathers

Don’t know the answer to that. Check with a retailer 

Archived