Sign in to follow this  
TheGoalNet

2019 Brian’s Line - GNetik IV

Very good looking set.  Hope they play as nice as they look!  Shoot us an update on how the Anchor T works.

Posted (edited)
On 3/16/2019 at 11:04 PM, Puckstopper said:

Very good looking set.  Hope they play as nice as they look!  Shoot us an update on how the Anchor T works.

The glove in general is amazing and the best glove I have ever used by far.  Anchor T is exactly what I was hoping for, you get that sound/feedback like you do with a single T, but everything is a lot softer with all the extra lace in there.

AA5DC419-30BA-46E9-8995-69B542BCFEB0.jpeg

E93A9140-40D6-45CE-82D9-707F3B48190A.jpeg

Edited by Telfo
  • Like 1

Brians Smart Cord on my GNETIK 4'S after about 20 ice times, fraying started after 5 or 6 ice times. Meh,  switching to Pro laces.

brianstoe.jpg

23 minutes ago, Doc1200 said:

Brians Smart Cord on my GNETIK 4'S after about 20 ice times, fraying started after 5 or 6 ice times. Meh,  switching to Pro laces.

brianstoe.jpg

@Trav4oilers has been putting up a Promo Code "Travsucks" starting Sept 13 for ProLaces

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Doc1200 said:

brianstoe.jpg

Damn! Good to know; I should be getting my Gnetik IVs in 4-6 weeks. I was thinking of just using the Smart Cord, but I guess I’ll put my Armour Pro Laces on when I get them. I’ve been loving my Pro Laces, FWIW.

Awesome, thanks for the code.  Yeah I was a little surprised at how flimsy they were compared to pro laces, the other cord is in perfect shape so maybe that one cord was a dud. Everything else has been amazing with the pads so I can’t complain too much. 

Edited by Doc1200

1 hour ago, Doc1200 said:

Awesome, thanks for the code.  Yeah I was a little surprised at how flimsy they were compared to pro laces, the other cord is in perfect shape so maybe that one cord was a dud. Everything else has been amazing with the pads so I can’t complain too much. 

You should get TGN Spec

20 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Apparently this doesn't work for TGN spec

Yep doesn't work for the hybrid ones either - I was going to get a hybrid set on the code to road test and potentially move my regular set to backups, but will just wait until these break down now

12 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

How many people would order TGN Specs? 

Ill ask about a quick promo code for the website 

I'm going to order one regardless of code.  I am just not in a rush being that this particular code didn't apply.