2019 Brian’s Line - GNetik IV

TheGoalNet

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/16/2019 at 11:04 PM, Puckstopper said:

Very good looking set.  Hope they play as nice as they look!  Shoot us an update on how the Anchor T works.

The glove in general is amazing and the best glove I have ever used by far.  Anchor T is exactly what I was hoping for, you get that sound/feedback like you do with a single T, but everything is a lot softer with all the extra lace in there.

AA5DC419-30BA-46E9-8995-69B542BCFEB0.jpeg

E93A9140-40D6-45CE-82D9-707F3B48190A.jpeg

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Doc1200 said:

Brians Smart Cord on my GNETIK 4'S after about 20 ice times, fraying started after 5 or 6 ice times. Meh,  switching to Pro laces.

brianstoe.jpg

Damn! Good to know; I should be getting my Gnetik IVs in 4-6 weeks. I was thinking of just using the Smart Cord, but I guess I’ll put my Armour Pro Laces on when I get them. I’ve been loving my Pro Laces, FWIW.

Awesome, thanks for the code.  Yeah I was a little surprised at how flimsy they were compared to pro laces, the other cord is in perfect shape so maybe that one cord was a dud. Everything else has been amazing with the pads so I can’t complain too much. 

1 hour ago, Doc1200 said:

Awesome, thanks for the code.  Yeah I was a little surprised at how flimsy they were compared to pro laces, the other cord is in perfect shape so maybe that one cord was a dud. Everything else has been amazing with the pads so I can’t complain too much. 

You should get TGN Spec

• 3 months later...
On 3/18/2019 at 9:49 AM, Telfo said:

The glove in general is amazing and the best glove I have ever used by far.  Anchor T is exactly what I was hoping for, you get that sound/feedback like you do with a single T, but everything is a lot softer with all the extra lace in there.

AA5DC419-30BA-46E9-8995-69B542BCFEB0.jpeg

E93A9140-40D6-45CE-82D9-707F3B48190A.jpeg

Ik I’m about a year late on the convo but how’s the anchor t holding up? Do u wish u went with a double t? Also does the anchor t make the pocket itself any smaller than the double t would?

14 hours ago, Dero said:

Ik I’m about a year late on the convo but how’s the anchor t holding up? Do u wish u went with a double t? Also does the anchor t make the pocket itself any smaller than the double t would?

Anchor T is great. The size is overall a bit smaller than the double but more of the pocket is lace so it’s worth it 

2 hours ago, Telfo said:

Anchor T is great. The size is overall a bit smaller than the double but more of the pocket is lace so it’s worth it 

ive never gone with an anchor t before. im ordering gnetik IV within the week, was gonna go with skate lace and double T. should be about the same u think right?

1 hour ago, Dero said:

ive never gone with an anchor t before. im ordering gnetik IV within the week, was gonna go with skate lace and double T. should be about the same u think right?

I have that mine... Skinned to match the rest of my Optik 2.  I was a Warrior GT fanboy (TPS before that) and the IV is one of the best and most natural gloves I've ever worn

12 hours ago, Dero said:

I have had multiple anchor T gloves, I elected to do the double T with skate lace in my gnetik IV glove.

The anchors provide a lot of lace to deaden the puck, but so does the double T. You will definitely feel the puck a little more with the anchor, but I've found the double to be easier to close with, corroborated by when I talked to a couple of the Brian's guys saying, 'well yeah, the anchor puts more material in the way of closing the glove, as does any single T that isn't offset.'

I don't think either will really change your experience all that much. I'm glad I went with the double T if only for the pocket width and slight ease of closure due to my wrist problems.

Archived