Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

Well, my mask buying binge continues.  I have always wanted a Warwick, and I was able to pick up this 2014 Warwick made for Erik Ersberg of HV71.  Additionally, it was painted by Dave Art which wasn't mentioned in the ad.  So I am really stoked!  Does anyone know what model of Warwick this is?  Thanks!

Warwick.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, beansbats said:

Well, my mask buying binge continues.  I have always wanted a Warwick, and I was able to pick up this 2014 Warwick made for Erik Ersberg of HV71.  Additionally, it was painted by Dave Art which wasn't mentioned in the ad.  So I am really stoked!  Does anyone know what model of Warwick this is?  Thanks!

Warwick.jpg

Man, I wanted this so bad but wasn't sure if it'd fit my large dome. Congrats, its a beauty!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beansbats said:

Warwick.jpg

On the inside of the mask there should be a description in silver pen. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, beansbats said:

Warwick.jpg

Great find!!! I'm not a mask collector by any means but if I did... I would become obsessed with Euro league masks... and you recent pick up has me convinced of that. Well done.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2019 at 2:35 PM, beansbats said:

Warwick.jpg

Might I ask where you procured this fine item?

19 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Yes I know. The glove and blocker were due to be here by now but oh well, thought it was cool of them to post though. 

Should have clarified a little more on my question. Did you find it on a site like sideline swap or a forum? Just wondering where I could find items like that in the future. Sweet bucket though. Beautiful paint job. Hope it serves you well.

4 hours ago, seagoal said:

Congrats Max!

Thank you

2 hours ago, Aquilzz said:

Nice! And holy shit do I feel old.

thank you

2 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Congrats max. did they really only have all white though? 😂

thank you

and honestly, the colors available were limiting. only GT2 seniors i could find were all white or navy. I found g4s in all colors but the color section for gt2 wasnt much. im gonna put padskinz on them

28 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Glad you said it...I bit my tongue ;)

In my mind Max = blue and orange. 

I will put padskinz on them. im going to try and get the matching pads so i wanna see designs i can do with it. will either do blue and orange accents or whatever colors my team is! Im a big fan of what you can do w the graphics warrior gives so i wont be in just white for long haha

I posted the Itech X Wings i got a couple pages back ... love em! So weird how they automatically rotate. I've been looking down after flopping to the ice to see what they're doing and they're nicely sealed against the ice every time. 

It's fun to play in a newer gen pad. Skating with the big knee stacks felt weird at first but not a big deal now it's back to where it was with the old pads.