Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

LOOOOOOOOOOVE the pulse graphic!

I do too. It grew on me after I saw what a couple of college and WHL guys had done with it.

When I was a kid I really liked the way TPS IceCaps looked and always wanted a pair, so I tried to do a modern/Vaughn version of it, haha.

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Maybe with some more colour at the top of the thighrise.

C'mon man, be flamboyant in the crease.

The whole point was to break up all the green. I don't wanna look like the Hulk out there. I played with making the vertical rolls grey as well, or, vertical rolls green with the side of the pad being grey instead of green. Its all for fun anyways, I was just bored at work. I am not getting new pads any time soon unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Mike24 said:

Looks good

Thanks

Just now, TheGoalNet said:

@SaveByRichter35 - No Vaughn?!?! I just fell out of my chair 

Hahahaha I know, right?  It felt dirty to be honest lol.  I like the simplicity of the graphic.  Though I wish you could utilize those other two diagonal sections on the shin.  Or even the ones on the thigh rise.  I just don't like the way Warrior separates their color zones vertically.

@SaveByRichter35 I actually don't like your revision. The black set looks a lot better than the green set.

I was mostly wanting some grey and green in the thighrise colour zones while still keeping the black base.

Something like this. Excuse the poor paint job.

Though, I'm never played with the customizer, so I'm not sure if adding colour in those zones automatically add colour above the colour in the boot you already have.

pads.thumb.jpg.6e94fa2a34a8d27f3c71f1f51a666755.jpg

Edited by coopaloop1234

20 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

@SaveByRichter35 I actually don't like your revision. The black set looks a lot better than the green set.

I was mostly wanting some grey and green in the thighrise colour zones while still keeping the black base.

Something like this. Excuse the poor paint job.

Though, I'm never played with the customizer, so I'm not sure if adding colour in those zones automatically add colour above the colour in the boot you already have.

Those zones up there are non functional.  Its just stitching, not a color zone.

1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Well shit. Missed opportunity then.

Which is why I posted this:

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Hahahaha I know, right?  It felt dirty to be honest lol.  I like the simplicity of the graphic.  Though I wish you could utilize those other two diagonal sections on the shin.  Or even the ones on the thigh rise.  I just don't like the way Warrior separates their color zones vertically.

• 3 weeks later...