Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

On 12/13/2019 at 7:51 PM, Goalline said:

Practically speaking, what exactly does “reinforced” entail compared to stock?  How is it different, the T, or the spine of the T? Does this help with closure, durability, both?

i like when the pocket stay big for a long time and on normal bauer glove is always seem to shrink , 

1 hour ago, goalie381 said:

What got detached here?

There was an extra flap of protection for the index finger that was laced in where you can see the holes in the side wall.  It was getting in the way of the paddle on my stick and thought it was overkill.  I have since put the lace back in.

2 hours ago, La_passoire_canadienne said:

Hello There,

Newbie on this Forum.

I'm Oliver, from Marseille FRANCE.

here my gear.

Bauer all-in with Padskinz mod.

IMG_20200111_113256~2.jpg

Bonjour Oliver (C'est bien "Oliver," pas "Olivier"...?)

Welcome to the forum! I assume you're a Habs fan - lol! A few of us here are - though maybe fewer after this season 😞

Truth be told, not a huge Bauer fan but that looks like a sweet set up. But that mask... wow -more pictures of that, please!

Would love to hear more of your story - maybe a short write up here, if you're interested (no pressure though 🙂)

Edited by Lucky Pucker

23 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Bonjour Oliver (C'est bien "Oliver," pas "Olivier"...?)

Welcome to the forum! I assume you're a Habs fan - lol! A few of us here are - though maybe fewer after this season 😞

Truth be told, not a huge Bauer fan but that looks like a sweet set up. But that mask... wow -more pictures of that, please!

Would love to hear more of your story - maybe a short write up here, if you're interested (no pressure though 🙂)

Hello, thanks

Yes it's more Olivier .

Habs fan since a looooot of time, i really enjoyed the time where Cristobal Huet was the 1st goalie of this team.

here a close-up of the mask

The theme is Patapon (a video game) army on side Patapon it's surname like La_passoire_canadienne to me), with Montreal Logo.

some tribals on sides and forehead with number 39 on chin

Sometimes i put Chrome cage or white cage on it. It gives a different effect.

IMG_20181128_113254.jpg

IMG_20181128_113507.jpg

IMG_20181128_113717~2.jpg

IMG_20181128_113731.jpg

Edited by La_passoire_canadienne
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, La_passoire_canadienne said:

Hello, thanks

Yes it's more Olivier .

Habs fan since a looooot of time, i really enjoyed the time where Cristobal Huet was the 1st goalie of this team.

The theme is Patapon (a video game) army on side Patapon it's surname like La_passoire_canadienne to me), with Montreal Logo.

IMG_20181128_113254.jpg

IMG_20181128_113507.jpg

IMG_20181128_113731.jpg

Beautiful! I miss Christobal :( 

HUET! HUET! HUET! :D 

On 2/28/2020 at 7:15 AM, La_passoire_canadienne said:

Hello, thanks

Yes it's more Olivier .

IMG_20181128_113254.jpg

IMG_20181128_113507.jpg

IMG_20181128_113731.jpg

I see a dog lying sideways with a top hat, and a chicken by the circular air hole. 

Good Stuff. 

15 hours ago, MangoRhinehart said:

Was quoted 40 weeks, but came 10 weeks early. 20200126_133312.thumb.jpg.e2eeedb7855e817a2e229a16f583efd3.jpg

Is there a better feeling than being home safe with your wife and new baby - especially after a longer-than expected hospital stay?

A heartfelt congrats on the new addition! Nice photo bomb by the blocker, too... or did Baby Mango photo bomb a picture of the blocker... 🤔

1 hour ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Is there a better feeling than being home safe with your wife and new baby - especially after a longer-than expected hospital stay?

A heartfelt congrats on the new addition! Nice photo bomb by the blocker, too... or did Baby Mango photo bomb a picture of the blocker... 🤔

Shes sitting in the pocket of the trapper.  I her glove saved her when mom wasn't looking. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MangoRhinehart said:

Shes sitting in the pocket of the trapper.  I her glove saved her when mom wasn't looking. 

Oh, wow - I didn't see that at first, but that just makes it even more awesome!! Love it! I'm going to have to show that one to my daughter after school!

Congrats again, brother! :chug:

• Thanks 1

Did some shopping in the last 2 weeks on Sideline and through Instagram 🙂. Sold my Halak pads, gloves, chest protector and pants. Honestly I used Brian's for long time but after using Bauer 2s pads last year I wanted to go back to Bauer as I liked there stuff alot. Also I wanted to try the V1 pro+ sticks and the prices where pretty good pass up, both are pro returns, one is Rinnie and the other a NCAA goalie. The base layer I figure I would give them a shot, am not getting any younger and the extra padding in the knees will help. With getting the pro return 1s chest protector, I decided to get the shirt too and have the matching set. The only thing I loved to find is pair of xxl ccm or reebok pro returned pants. They are a little harder to find, but until then I will use my Brown pants.

467ebd5a48984ff7_large.jpeg

5474729a1069632f_large.jpeg

1330ba80616f02c0_large.jpeg

3c360a0c0d802b81_large.jpeg

6a6a7c8c68bc2c3c_large.jpeg

58f860cac2c0ac22_large.jpeg

71Yg1QFFv-L._AC_UX385_.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

Did some shopping in the last 2 weeks on Sideline and through Instagram 🙂. Sold my Halak pads, gloves, chest protector and pants. Honestly I used Brian's for long time but after using Bauer 2s pads last year I wanted to go back to Bauer as I liked there stuff alot. Also I wanted to try the V1 pro+ sticks and the prices where pretty good pass up, both are pro returns, one is Rinnie and the other a NCAA goalie. The base layer I figure I would give them a shot, am not getting any younger and the extra padding in the knees will help. With getting the pro return 1s chest protector, I decided to get the shirt too and have the matching set. The only thing I loved to find is pair of xxl ccm or reebok pro returned pants. They are a little harder to find, but until then I will use my Brown pants.

467ebd5a48984ff7_large.jpeg

5474729a1069632f_large.jpeg

1330ba80616f02c0_large.jpeg

3c360a0c0d802b81_large.jpeg

6a6a7c8c68bc2c3c_large.jpeg

58f860cac2c0ac22_large.jpeg

71Yg1QFFv-L._AC_UX385_.jpg

Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry! What’s the story on that set?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry! What’s the story on that set?

It was one of two set made for Max Paddock of the Regina Pat's of the WHL. I got the dark set and white set was sold to some else. I also picked up a second  glove with it too. Am a Canadian war history buff and seeing that set really put the wheels in motion to get it. Am also going go look at getting a Pat's jersey also.

Paddock0.jpg

Edited by Snowman30
  • Like 2