Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

3 hours ago, Snowman30 said:

It was one of two set made for Max Paddock of the Regina Pat's of the WHL. I got the dark set and white set was sold to some else. I also picked up a second  glove with it too. Am a Canadian war history buff and seeing that set really put the wheels in motion to get it. Am also going go look at getting a Pat's jersey also.

Paddock0.jpg

Big gear switch for him... Longtime Vaughn guy that moved into Bauer after a subpar season last year.

If you need a jersey let me know.  I'm local!

On 3/3/2020 at 3:35 PM, Snowman30 said:

Did some shopping in the last 2 weeks on Sideline and through Instagram 🙂. Sold my Halak pads, gloves, chest protector and pants. Honestly I used Brian's for long time but after using Bauer 2s pads last year I wanted to go back to Bauer as I liked there stuff alot. Also I wanted to try the V1 pro+ sticks and the prices where pretty good pass up, both are pro returns, one is Rinnie and the other a NCAA goalie. The base layer I figure I would give them a shot, am not getting any younger and the extra padding in the knees will help. With getting the pro return 1s chest protector, I decided to get the shirt too and have the matching set. The only thing I loved to find is pair of xxl ccm or reebok pro returned pants. They are a little harder to find, but until then I will use my Brown pants.

467ebd5a48984ff7_large.jpeg

5474729a1069632f_large.jpeg

1330ba80616f02c0_large.jpeg

3c360a0c0d802b81_large.jpeg

6a6a7c8c68bc2c3c_large.jpeg

58f860cac2c0ac22_large.jpeg

71Yg1QFFv-L._AC_UX385_.jpg

I saw that set on SidelineSwap and thought it was cool nice grab! 

On 2/28/2020 at 4:15 AM, La_passoire_canadienne said:

Hello, thanks

Yes it's more Olivier .

Habs fan since a looooot of time, i really enjoyed the time where Cristobal Huet was the 1st goalie of this team.

here a close-up of the mask

The theme is Patapon (a video game) army on side Patapon it's surname like La_passoire_canadienne to me), with Montreal Logo.

some tribals on sides and forehead with number 39 on chin

Sometimes i put Chrome cage or white cage on it. It gives a different effect.

IMG_20181128_113254.jpg

IMG_20181128_113507.jpg

IMG_20181128_113717~2.jpg

IMG_20181128_113731.jpg

That is an adorable mask design idea. That game was incredibly charming.

Not my gear but this is from Headstrong Grafx artist Jason Livery who painted my Ice Dragon mask.

This looks awesome,  in my opinion.  Unique and clear and eye catching and simple (not cluttered) but technically challenging (he said this was very difficult to pull off).

This color combination is just so conducive to to looking great together 

Screenshot_20200305-082233_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200305-082245_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200305-082618_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 8

On 3/2/2020 at 11:01 PM, MangoRhinehart said:

Happy, healthy and home after a 50 day hospital stay. Raised my GAA the past couple of games...

Very happy to hear everyone is doing well.  50 days is a long time.  My wife and I were itching to get out after two days when our second was born almost eleven months ago.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Not my gear but this is from Headstrong Grafx artist Jason Livery who painted my Ice Dragon mask.

This looks awesome,  in my opinion.  Unique and clear and eye catching and simple (not cluttered) but technically challenging (he said this was very difficult to pull off).

This color combination is just so conducive to to looking great together 

Screenshot_20200305-082233_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200305-082245_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200305-082618_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh, man - that 3D effect he achieved is trippy. That is the best-looking back plate I've ever seen - and mercifully NOT obscured by the straps.

4 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Oh, man - that 3D effect he achieved is trippy. That is the best-looking back plate I've ever seen - and mercifully NOT obscured by the straps.

Yeah, for real.  The successful illusion of depth is so impressive.

Made in USA so no pandemic issues here! Was quoted roughly 12 weeks and took less than 8 weeks for completion. I am going to be stalking the mail man the next few days!!

Lots of changes and mods to these, will list specs when I receive them.

Vaughn 2020 Pulse 37 Set COMPLETED.jpg

• Like 6