Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

4 hours ago, AG37 said:

Made in USA so no pandemic issues here! Was quoted roughly 12 weeks and took less than 8 weeks for completion. I am going to be stalking the mail man the next few days!!

Lots of changes and mods to these, will list specs when I receive them.

Vaughn 2020 Pulse 37 Set COMPLETED.jpg

Sorry, but I have to ask - what do you mean by “made in USA so no pandemic issues here”...? Do you mean no production delay because they were made before the pandemic hit US shores? 

2 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Sorry, but I have to ask - what do you mean by “made in USA so no pandemic issues here”...? Do you mean no production delay because they were made before the pandemic hit US shores? 

Correct! These were done EARLY in my case and I would expect in the coming months to see delays from Bauer and CCM as 95% of their products are made overseas (specifically China).

22 hours ago, AG37 said:

Made in USA so no pandemic issues here! Was quoted roughly 12 weeks and took less than 8 weeks for completion. I am going to be stalking the mail man the next few days!!

Bullshit.  List that shit now or I am banning you lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 3/14/2020 at 1:40 PM, AG37 said:

Thats easy.  

1) Custom upside down VAUHGN logo on the trapper cuff

2) Custom deleted "37" from the trapper. 

22 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Bullshit.  List that shit now or I am banning you lol

Sorry! You guys have to wait one more day like I do 😂😂

12 minutes ago, Chester said:

Thats easy.  

1) Custom upside down VAUHGN logo on the trapper cuff

2) Custom deleted "37" from the trapper. 

Actually the ‘Vaughn’ on the glove comes stock upside down. That was actually the only mod they would not let me do, I tried to flip it I promise!! And there is a ‘37’ embroidered on the glove, just not the front.

Maybe some production pics will hold yous over.

7A14F5B3-A8F3-4C70-A0C8-86D01D9EB8A7.thumb.jpeg.81dc6e509c3cd62a6976d080f2953236.jpeg

D1BB046B-4BC6-47F2-A0CF-77051085BE66.thumb.jpeg.017d006327d882985e777ffa070e62a3.jpeg

8F722C25-D5A7-445E-8679-0773508F5350.thumb.png.1c241280b21e14717cc298016c68edc9.png

Finally here!! Actually about a month early.

27DD9CA0-81D3-4280-9806-F0F5B0006116.thumb.jpeg.51bebe20e19a0f27bdbd4c8dac663992.jpeg

SLR Pro Carbon Pads 33+2.5 Pads
Pro Logos, Stolarz Strapping, Laced in Knee Wing and RRC strap, Jenpro Outer Gusset, Soft Boot, Nylon Calf Wrap
D2F2BF03-1919-4650-8A99-B046F58A9EF2.thumb.jpeg.1b77863ac5a474682f420f1d4f58f91d.jpeg

VE8 Blocker 

Pro logos, Extra Carbon in the face and sidewall

VE8 XP Glove

PVE19 Single T, Pro Palm, Reinforced Perimeter, Nylon (back) Cuff, Leather Wrist Strap, Reinforced T
144AFF4F-B9F2-488C-BA98-28EB04587969.thumb.jpeg.c1d19b9fc1cac6f85dfd7b36121c61e8.jpeg

@SaveByRichter35 that’s really weird!! Literally the only thing they told me they couldn’t do. (Made in USA, Michigan Factory)

• Like 3

Interesting that they're inconsistent on the flipping the Vaughn logo. My guess would be that @SaveByRichter35 was lucky, and probably caught a sales rep who either didn't know that this is something Vaughn does not offer, or was just a nice guy who was willing to make an exception. Either way, Vaughn seems to be pretty steadfast about not flipping that thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike is aware that a few gloves with properly-oriented logos have made it out of the factory, and may have told employees that they are not to offer this customization in the future. I should note that I don't have any experience with Mike Vaughn as a person, but I've gotten the impression through some anecdotes here that he can dig his heels in about things like logos, colors, etc.

I get branding and consistency and all of that, but there's something to "the customer is always right". Especially when:

• The customer is already spending $$$$ on a custom order
  • It's a very small change that has zero ramifications
  • The flip really makes sense, and looks better

1 hour ago, stackem30 said:

Interesting that they're inconsistent on the flipping the Vaughn logo. My guess would be that @SaveByRichter35 was lucky, and probably caught a sales rep who either didn't know that this is something Vaughn does not offer, or was just a nice guy who was willing to make an exception. Either way, Vaughn seems to be pretty steadfast about not flipping that thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike is aware that a few gloves with properly-oriented logos have made it out of the factory, and may have told employees that they are not to offer this customization in the future. I should note that I don't have any experience with Mike Vaughn as a person, but I've gotten the impression through some anecdotes here that he can dig his heels in about things like logos, colors, etc.

I get branding and consistency and all of that, but there's something to "the customer is always right". Especially when:

I ordered custom in the summer of 2013 on a set of V5s/Vision glove and managed to get the logo rotated because it annoyed the crap out of me. Definitely a bit inconsistent.
6ff0c7cc0c3a9029_small.jpeg

1 hour ago, stackem30 said:

I ordered my set quite a few years ago after I saw someone post theirs on GSBB.  Maybe after so many people wanting it the correct way Mike realized how dumb his way is and his ego got the best of him and no longer allows it.

17 minutes ago, jfu91 said:

I ordered custom in the summer of 2013 on a set of V5s/Vision glove and managed to get the logo rotated because it annoyed the crap out of me. Definitely a bit inconsistent.
6ff0c7cc0c3a9029_small.jpeg

And I think you're the one who inspired me.  I don't really recognize your name, jfu91, but it was definitely a tan one piece glove that I saw on GSBB.

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I ordered my set quite a few years ago after I saw someone post theirs on GSBB.  Maybe after so many people wanting it the correct way Mike realized how dumb his way is and his ego got the best of him and no longer allows it.

And I think you're the one who inspired me.  I don't really recognize your name, jfu91, but it was definitely a tan one piece glove that I saw on GSBB.

That might have been me -  shame GSBB kind of disappeared. I spent a lot of time on that site for a number of years. Did you have Richter in your GSBB name too?

7 hours ago, AG37 said:

Finally here!! Actually about a month early.

27DD9CA0-81D3-4280-9806-F0F5B0006116.thumb.jpeg.51bebe20e19a0f27bdbd4c8dac663992.jpeg

SLR Pro Carbon Pads 33+2.5 Pads
Pro Logos, Stolarz Strapping, Laced in Knee Wing and RRC strap, Jenpro Outer Gusset, Soft Boot, Nylon Calf Wrap
D2F2BF03-1919-4650-8A99-B046F58A9EF2.thumb.jpeg.1b77863ac5a474682f420f1d4f58f91d.jpeg

VE8 Blocker 

Pro logos, Extra Carbon in the face and sidewall

VE8 XP Glove

PVE19 Single T, Pro Palm, Reinforced Perimeter, Nylon (back) Cuff, Leather Wrist Strap, Reinforced T
144AFF4F-B9F2-488C-BA98-28EB04587969.thumb.jpeg.c1d19b9fc1cac6f85dfd7b36121c61e8.jpeg

@SaveByRichter35 that’s really weird!! Literally the only thing they told me they couldn’t do. (Made in USA, Michigan Factory)

Is it ok if you tell me your height and ATK? I just ordered 33" pads from vaughn. I think I got the sizing down, but its hard to be certain because I wasn't able to try them on.

Picked up a 2S Pro from sidelineswap today.

Has an interesting mod, the blade is painted white.

Any ideas as to how this model is useful? My guess would be it has something to help the previous owner (NCAA goalie) with tracking the puck.

ce98009c98246dbb_small.jpeg.26e70bf0fd07f67a9c9147c9fd79e5d2.jpeg

c36a88fe17f0c939_small.jpeg

Edited by Peter36
  • Like 1

I’m left handed at everything else so why not give this a shot

6709CE00-C674-4002-AF4B-1C269A239E5F.thumb.jpeg.b9130c0f523bfe90ba777c756d8a0794.jpeg

Full right Reebok Premier XLT blocker and Premier IV glove  and a full right Vaughn stick

Update: after a game of catch in the back yard it has been determined I catch as well with my right as I do with my left. Can’t wait to see how my blocker side is once ice opens back up

Edited by ThatCarGuy
  • Like 2