Westcoast Tender

Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

12 hours ago, Yzueblin said:

Great looking set @Yzueblin... similar boat with you in having sold 2XPro (different reasons) and oddly enough looking at potentially the same color scheme on my next set as well... just not sure what that next one will be. Anxious to hear more about JRZ as I hadn't considered them much at all.

I know @Hills as done a really good reviews 

seriously I suggest you to contact jrz and ask for Simon Tremblay he design the pads and they have a demo program 

the pads came out last year and it’s in between 2xpro and optik2 max core , the tight rise is super stiff I really like it 

Posted (edited)

Just picked this up yesterday using the Memorial Day sale on goaliemonkey. 
25C21D43-7D1C-45CE-92EC-C12D42CDDA6F.thumb.jpeg.a5b91ee876b934040c3ced0acffcc021.jpeg

Also for anyone wondering what the nylon straps and plastic buckles included with the chest protector are for here’s the answer

8B2D8667-2E73-4C3A-8CFC-DD7E7F93FD9F.thumb.jpeg.43eba475f75805232fe33cd7d76fff1c.jpeg
This works for y’all who like your chest protectors untucked too

Edited by ThatCarGuy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Picked up a pair of SLR Pros on clearance.  Really excited to get them on the ice.  Crossing my fingers they reopen the arenas in Ontario soon!

36103EBB-6C35-4D2B-BCB3-1F53ACECEA19.jpeg

FA2F8464-0292-4F49-ADC0-C1C3510C3A13.jpeg

F6B17CEC-3EDA-49B8-B53E-EDFEB2BD40F3.jpeg

• Like 3