Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

On 8/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, ThatCarGuy said:

After getting cut from 16U AA tryouts I decided the only logical thing to do was to sign with a junior team 😂. So here we are.

993446E1-3BF0-4700-904E-032CC621E507.thumb.jpeg.1300f340eb83e4c933b47be58d358a38.jpeg
This is just the practice jersey. The team is USPHL Premier (tier 3 junior hockey) out of Wisconsin. I move there in roughly two weeks. There’s many more boring details but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Congrats on the signing! Where is the team based out of? I lived in Oshkosh for a brief period of time and played in the GLHL out of Appleton. Got to see many of the great Wisconsin cities on those Fri/Sat nights. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

Congrats on the signing! Where is the team based out of? I lived in Oshkosh for a brief period of time and played in the GLHL out of Appleton. Got to see many of the great Wisconsin cities on those Fri/Sat nights. 

Thank you! The team is in Wisconsin Dells. The whole school district there is smaller than my graduating class here in Texas lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Thank you! The team is in Wisconsin Dells. The whole school district there is smaller than my graduating class here in Texas lol

Ah... Wisconsin’s summer playground. What they lack in population during non-tourist season they make up for in cold temps. All Wisconsin jokes aside... it’ll be a great experience. Billet family and all. Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

New twig who dis😎

Anyone curious about my knob should know that its Demko’s knob. Cut a roll of tape in half and it goes between my middle finger and ring finger.

my blade tape is weird because I asked my teammates to look at my 5 hole when shooting. I tried white and black tape and half and half. They thought this made it look like there was room because the blade looks so small

image.jpg

2 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

my blade tape is weird because I asked my teammates to look at my 5 hole when shooting. I tried white and black tape and half and half. They thought this made it look like there was room because the blade looks so small

Now that is some clever thinking! 😃

• Like 1

21 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

New twig who dis😎

Anyone curious about my knob should know that its Demko’s knob. Cut a roll of tape in half and it goes between my middle finger and ring finger.

image.jpg

shocked you don't believe in a white based set then...

On 8/10/2020 at 3:19 PM, mr_shifty1982 said:

The wrap JF Aumais, the cage I took a chance on a company 5 min from home and came out incredible!

I'm a little disappointed in JF Aumais, I contacted him about a wrap, after a couple back and forth emails, he dropped off. Glad its worked out for you, that certainly is amazing work he does.

1 hour ago, goalie381 said:

I'm a little disappointed in JF Aumais, I contacted him about a wrap, after a couple back and forth emails, he dropped off. Glad its worked out for you, that certainly is amazing work he does.

My experience wasn't 100% great, it also took a long time. Would have been better to have a phone conversation but he wouldn't. I feel like you need to design it and he'll just do it, he just has the equipment.  Know what I mean? What was your issue? Did you pay a deposit?

2 hours ago, goalie381 said:

Patient's is the key right now, he is super busy and has been most of the last 3 or 4 months. Here is a post from him off Facebook yesterday 

Screenshot_20200812-201336_Chrome.jpg

4 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

Patient's is the key right now, he is super busy and has been most of the last 3 or 4 months. Here is a post from him off Facebook yesterday 

Screenshot_20200812-201336_Chrome.jpg

We know, he told me. He also mentioned that he rather get rid of the "easy" masks and puts the more complex behind for a later date like mine.  And of course, with covid and boredom more ppl reached out to him.  If anyone has questions you can certainly PM me. It took mine a little over 2 months. 

7 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

We know, he told me. He also mentioned that he rather get rid of the "easy" masks and puts the more complex behind for a later date like mine.  And of course, with covid and boredom more ppl reached out to him.  If anyone has questions you can certainly PM me. It took mine a little over 2 months. 

I know too, thanks. Got my mask done by him and have had it back for the last 2 weeks. Just waiting for my cage and hardware from TMJ powder coating before I post it up.  Turn around time for mine with the extra detail I wanted was around 3 weeks. 

• Like 1