Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

Went with the PL33. Dave said more of a catching glove suitable for smaller hands. Hope he is right! I should get it early next week. Back hand is standard for the glove except for the wrist strap through the backhand for easier tightening.  

Been in my Agatone for 3 seasons. It was a great glove but if the WGD plays as good as it looks, i'll be super happy.

Edited by daffy

10 hours ago, daffy said:

Went with the PL33. Dave said more of a catching glove suitable for smaller hands. Hope he is right! I should get it early next week. Back hand is standard for the glove except for the wrist strap through the backhand for easier tightening.  

Been in my Agatone for 3 seasons. It was a great glove but if the WGD plays as good as it looks, i'll be super happy.

You will be.  The RGT I’m using now is light and great, but I love Dave’s glove as well...

2 minutes ago, AG37 said:

Little throwback. I think I am going to write up a review on this Passau Pro Pack Chest Protector soon. I've had it for 3-4 years now and is still phenomenal, I would argue that it's the best on the market.

SICK. Damn that color scheme would be perfect for my team. Getting to tempted to get a black-based set...

On 11/4/2017 at 12:57 PM, Punisher Goalie said:

SICK. Damn that color scheme would be perfect for my team. Getting to tempted to get a black-based set...

On 11/3/2017 at 4:50 PM, IPv6Freely said:

Big points for the black setup, and welcome to the club re: VH/True

Thank you. Love the skates and really happy with the black setup, too.

On 3/5/2017 at 2:41 PM, Chester said:

Few additional shots.

Custom graphics, maltese knee lifts and in palm of catcher. Trying the "Professor strap". No 2nd outer calf wrap, and buckles against soft inner calf wrap.

Stock split T and depth in catcher.  Passau name is stitched, not screened. No wolf logos. No name plates. 

New sidewall that Passau offers on the blocker, and it seems they've changed the leather on the boot. No longer flipped inside out.

And as you can see in the last photo, Pro Laces fit on the stock toe bridge just fine.

IMG_2634.jpg

That T seems unusually long! Was it a request?

Just received my Factory Mad gear. Here is some pictures of my gloves. I had Dennis put vertical stitching on the blocker and on the cuff of the glove. Great craftsmanship by Dennis. Will take pictures of the pads later. Enjoy!

980F10D0-003A-435D-A783-33ABEB3DB33E.jpeg

1164E5B7-54EB-4346-9B9F-32DF0160C330.jpeg

553B17DF-15D4-4380-9728-1F7A8A687EA7.jpeg

Edited by Bell31
Spelling
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, ULTIMA said:

Those look pretty good.

If you don't mind me asking, what does he charge for his gear?

Email Dennis and he can give you the pricing  ddombrowski@charter.net. His stuff A + in my book. Demoed his gear and that’s why I ordered thru him.

Here some the pictures of the Factory Mad pads. 

Demoing his equipment was key in making the decision on purchasing his gear.

Plus his pads has a similar feel to my old SP1000 Smiths. (Have old pic below)

Size 34+1. I went with the one piece landing area. Had cordura on outside gusset to reduce little weight. Had vertical stitching on the pads just like the gloves. Boot is very flexible too. Love the Velcro setup just like my G2. Went to a bungee style for toe bridge. Still like the leather strap on this pad on the boot area. Will post a review later. My schedule for games and ice time are limited to 3 times this month. 

Enjoy

B2FE485F-134F-4977-A9EE-D92A7342B3B9.jpeg

4BCCCAC9-2894-4158-A7D1-B4EB157D6A18.jpeg

1941E688-8B7F-47EE-BEDE-BF5874990C49.thumb.jpeg.dc6ef52cf6a98b0f262ce1e1252a71e3.jpeg

3D4CB4FB-0764-4CF5-96AD-C223E940409A.jpeg

6743F013-D28C-489F-B675-4BFAC45F17AC.jpeg

35C1D60B-2A48-4DFA-87C9-B6BAABFD339B.jpeg

Edited by Bell31
Edit pic