Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

8 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Sorry if I missed this elsewhere on the fourm, what happened to the Warrior?

I had an unexpected growth spurt and they were too small. I sold them not long ago. I’ve always wanted to try bauer because of cortech and their stiffness appeals to me I’m looking forward to getting that set

Updated view of the stall

02D4E7CA-62FA-4EC9-B180-3C88E5E28009.thumb.jpeg.20291c77abf31bb596f0282c45cffd60.jpeg
Initial impressions after one ice time. These things are awesome. So much better suited to my style of play than the G4’s were. I feel like I might have to get different knee pads though since the top of the calf wrap sometimes gets caught on the bottom of my knee pad. The seal is perfect and the rebounds are like nothing I’ve ever used before. I can’t wait for the gloves to arrive. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

You coming out of Annapolis/college or are you gonna be a Mustang?

edit - Actually my memory is fuzzy, is it college ->TBS ->OCS?  Or college -> OCS -> TBS?

I'll be going through college and then OCS and TBS. And because I want to select the judge advocate MOS (4402) I will have to go to Naval Justice school too. I originally wanted to be an F/A-18 Weapons Systems Officer, but I decided to change my career designation since they are moving away from two seat aircraft, and thought law would be enjoyable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bildeer said:

I'll be going through college and then OCS and TBS. And because I want to select the judge advocate MOS (4402) I will have to go to Naval Justice school too. I originally wanted to be an F/A-18 Weapons Systems Officer, but I decided to change my career designation since they are moving away from two seat aircraft, and thought law would be enjoyable.

Wait.  So you're just starting college? 

4 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

simple but clean! what specs did you end up choosing on your pads? i have a custom pair coming in december so i was just curious

Thanks! It's difficult playing on a Devils, Leafs and Whalers themed team at the same time and not looking ridiculous in one of the combinations. I just base it off the jerseys from my last year of "real" hockey and keeping it white based. 

Pads I went with Pro Logos and soft boot

Blocker has pro logos has the extended carbon (this should be a standard option on any custom order in my opinion)

Glove I went with pro logos, skate lace (this costs extra from Vaughn for some ridiculous reason) and the internal finger grip rail that is standard on the two piece

• Like 1