Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

3 hours ago, StevenC said:

I never thought about the Oilers until someone on Warriors Instagram post mentioned it!!  😅

I dont even like the Oilers!!! 😃

Always loved Orange and Blue and its kind of based of Edinburgh Rugby colours:

500611701_ERLogo.jpg.2b74908a771050dcabbd52a66836b4c9.jpg

Well if you'd rather the Islanders then :D 

Just started the order process on 3rd pair of V4 7600's. I also have a Brown 2400 Russian Spec and a Factory Mad blocker on the way. Here are the specifications;

1. Iceberg graphic
  2. Pro logos
  3. V5 7800 knee block and medial edge (sliding surface)
  4. Cut and sewn Vaughn logos
  5. Toe buckles
  6. Quick slide material on sliding surface and top and bottom binding
  7. solid outer roll
  8. no knee flap/ knee lock 
  9. omit foam to MSH material on front of knee area- will be pictured at end of list.
  10. leg channel as pictured
  11. 3 calf straps
  12. Taylor embroidered on side of leg pad
  13. no top strap
  14. one leather strap below knee, but both calf and knee strap will go through the same buckle.- will be pictured at end of list.
  15. black stitching
  16. 35+1.5 sizing 

vaughnicebergcalitan.jpg

vaughn070calitan.jpg

• Like 5

On 10/29/2020 at 10:53 AM, StevenC said:

I never thought about the Oilers until someone on Warriors Instagram post mentioned it!!  😅

I dont even like the Oilers!!! 😃

Always loved Orange and Blue and its kind of based of Edinburgh Rugby colours:

500611701_ERLogo.jpg.2b74908a771050dcabbd52a66836b4c9.jpg

Edinburgh? Ach - my pa’s family are frae Glasgae. Nae doot ye ken Oor Wullie all the same...?

• Confused 1

On 10/30/2020 at 6:19 PM, ThatCarGuy said:

Just purchased and on the way

551D1FDC-CFE3-425A-91B9-9A7C40F19317.jpeg.e59e69520263f3af6762501d4ce1367c.jpeg
Reimer unused pro returns. Glove is a 580 clone which I’ve been wanting to try

Anxious to hear about your take on Bauer's version of the 580. Not gonna lie... probably would have opted for another set of Bauers if they offered a 580-ish break like this. While the I do like the Axis gear... the 2X Pro were nice. 

15 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

Anxious to hear about your take on Bauer's version of the 580. Not gonna lie... probably would have opted for another set of Bauers if they offered a 580-ish break like this. While the I do like the Axis gear... the 2X Pro were nice. 

I was hoping I’d be able to get one with my name on it from our equipment provider for juniors but unfortunately I’ll have to stick to pro return gloves 

23 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I was hoping I’d be able to get one with my name on it from our equipment provider for juniors but unfortunately I’ll have to stick to pro return gloves 

Custom graphics are one thing... custom specs like that are another. Perhaps in time you'll get to a level where it's on the menu... until then just find what works for you however you can.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, seagoal said:

That's right.  If I remember correctly they charge $45 / piece, so $135 for a full set.

That's bizarre. I work in the apparel decoration biz, it literally takes about 30 seconds to create text embroidery files (in most cases the operator can do it right from the machine). 

16 minutes ago, motowngoalie said:

That's bizarre. I work in the apparel decoration biz, it literally takes about 30 seconds to create text embroidery files (in most cases the operator can do it right from the machine). 

Yeah, I was always really annoyed by this on my past custom orders with Vaughn....4 total.  I chose not to do it twice and opted it for it twice.  The times I chose not to get it was because I was literally scraping together pennies to place my orders and couldn't swing it.

Now that I think about it I have ordered custom on all the even numbered gear: Velocity 2, 4, 6, and 8. 

I have serious doubts I'll order Velocity 10.

Edited by seagoal

38 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Yeah, I was always really annoyed by this on my past custom orders with Vaughn....4 total.  I chose not to do it twice and opted it for it twice.  The times I chose not to get it was because I was literally scraping together pennies to place my orders and couldn't swing it.

Now that I think about it I have ordered custom on all the even numbered gear: Velocity 2, 4, 6, and 8. 

I have serious doubts I'll order Velocity 10.

The upcharge is ridiculous.. I opted for it on my next set of pads but will definitely rethink that for the future.