Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone say hello to my new set. 

Eflex’s are finally in!

Posted Images

5 hours ago, AdamL said:

@southpawtendy48 mind if I ask how long your order took? I was about to place an order for a full V9 set and was told the wait time might be...substantial. Thanks!

Yeah due to covid the waits are gonna be longer especially now. i believe mine took around 16 weeks. 

edit: correction, it took around 11 weeks

Edited by southpawtendy48
54 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Yeah due to covid the waits are gonna be longer especially now. i believe mine took around 16 weeks. 

edit: correction, it took around 11 weeks

Thanks!  That's really not bad at all - this person told me Vaughn was at 16 weeks on the short end and could take as long as 24.  I can handle 10-12, which should be more or less in line with most other companies.

21 minutes ago, AdamL said:

Thanks!  That's really not bad at all - this person told me Vaughn was at 16 weeks on the short end and could take as long as 24.  I can handle 10-12, which should be more or less in line with most other companies.

Yeah i think things have gotten a bit busier for them compared to when i ordered so it may take longer, but hopefully it isn’t too bad! as long as you know what specs you want :) they nailed it with mine