Jump to content

Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)


Westcoast Tender

Recommended Posts

These vinyl stickers match perfectly and look pretty good on my back plate.

Since my new team is red/black I may change out the dangler laces to red and further tie in the eye of the Kraken logo

20210511_094359.thumb.jpg.ac812672956d6dc814cb6af8442c49a6.jpg

20210511_094844.thumb.jpg.52a342c64218150c6ec4854b63e147db.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After finally getting some more consecutive skates now that everything is getting back to normal, I love these pads and glove. The glove is hands down my favorite glove I’ve ever owned. The thing closes like absolute butter. The pads are so light and fast and hard rebounds and seal nice. The blocker is my least favorite but I definitely don’t hate it

02A4365D-DC0A-4F91-A26E-48019F0525F4.jpeg

6D7F2C65-5525-4C0E-BB13-ADF14169EB5E.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just got my new Eflex 5 Set, can't wait to get on the ice with them,

Specs:

Pads

Super Tight QMSS

Leather Strap below knee

Soft boot

MaxRebound

Single internal/external

Glove

580 double T

Game Ready with D30

Leather wrist strap

sure grip palm

Blocker

Centered hand

curved finger protection with D30

Half piece cuff

IMG_1582.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Charlie T said:

Just got my new Eflex 5 Set, can't wait to get on the ice with them,

Specs:

Pads

Super Tight QMSS

Leather Strap below knee

Soft boot

MaxRebound

Single internal/external

Glove

580 double T

Game Ready with D30

Leather wrist strap

sure grip palm

Blocker

Centered hand

curved finger protection with D30

Half piece cuff

IMG_1582.jpg

Nice set, very professional and classy looking.

What's the sport gold on the right pad knee area?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Ryan Griffin said:

Just the piece of foam signifying it’s the MAX rebound core. Comes off easily

Ah, ok.  So it's a marketing thing, not a functional real thing.  Nice, I have not seen that before.  

Good looking set , congrats.  And welcome to the forum :)

Was this your first custom set @Charlie T?

EDIT: @Ryan Griffin you swerved me with responding and it was not your post....sorry to both of you guys. 

Edited by seagoal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Charlie T said:

Just got my new Eflex 5 Set, can't wait to get on the ice with them,

Specs:

Pads

Super Tight QMSS

Leather Strap below knee

Soft boot

MaxRebound

Single internal/external

Glove

580 double T

Game Ready with D30

Leather wrist strap

sure grip palm

Blocker

Centered hand

curved finger protection with D30

Half piece cuff

IMG_1582.jpg

Very jealous. Can’t wait til mine gets here since I have almost identical specs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Ryan Griffin said:

Just the piece of foam signifying it’s the MAX rebound core. Comes off easily

@Charlie T Awesome looking set! I had major reservations about this pad/graphic at first but you nailed this one.

ps - not sure what accent colors your team has but a small amount of pad skinz like the sport gold here and there would pop on these things. I actually liked that foam piece accent 😂 

Edited by dstew29
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, seagoal said:

Ah, ok.  So it's a marketing thing, not a functional real thing.  Nice, I have not seen that before.  

Good looking set , congrats.  And welcome to the forum :)

Was this your first custom set @Charlie T?

EDIT: @Ryan Griffin you swerved me with responding and it was not your post....sorry to both of you guys. 

I had a custom set when I was younger as a surprise gift, this is the first that I have designed myself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Very jealous. Can’t wait til mine gets here since I have almost identical specs

The quality seems amazing, ill give a first impression once I get them on the ice tomorrow.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, dstew29 said:

@Charlie T Awesome looking set! I had major reservations about this pad/graphic at first but you nailed this one.

ps - not sure what accent colors your team has but a small amount of pad skinz like the sport gold here and there would pop on these things. I actually liked that foam piece accent 😂 

Funny you mention that, my team is black and sport gold! I did think of that, although the padskinz residue has scared out of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

New V9 Pro Carbon gear in the house.  Ordered April 6th, arrived June 17th.  Through no fault of Vaughn there were a few snags in shipping with FedEx, but 9-10 weeks for new gear from Vaughn ain't too bad.  This is my...5th custom set from Vaughn and the quickest delivery that I remember. 

My new team is called Skeletons Hockey Club, decked out in red/black/white.

Screenshot_20210520-135651_BenchApp.thumb.jpg.8721a1aa31369efc3966084877014d36.jpg

20210427_181436.thumb.jpg.ece689af2f3cabdeb6fb378433926772.jpg

My strategy for the new gear was mostly red, then black, then white.  I wanted to add some Quick Slide accents on the mitts to help match the pads better, which you can see below.  I am quite happy to report there was not one single error by Vaughn in the set.  Everything is exactly how I ordered it and perfect.  Here are some pics of the gear with all the specs:

BLOCKER

-full carbon face, pro logos, extra backhand padding for a snugger fit. 

Very happy with how it turned out.  It is VERY snug as as of right now, looking forward to it breaking in and loosening just a tad...but not much.  I can not stand floppy, loosey-goosey blockers.  I REALLY love the Quick Slide underneath the board. It makes me smile. 

20210617_134106.thumb.jpg.de317f82303013291bbf8b61ecc00696.jpg

20210617_134115.thumb.jpg.9edbe50096a0f3214bb195faf4e5dc95.jpg

20210617_134130.thumb.jpg.839434f870e7d5979ece9fc8b40a6f94.jpg

20210617_152432.thumb.jpg.9ee613e610f5d9394fe5a133d4cbce5c.jpg

GLOVE

-pro logos, leather strap/buckle wrist strap replaces the stock nylon slider strap, external velcro tabs in black to contrast the red background (this is stock the same color, I Iike contrast), pro palm

Glove looks and feels great and I REALLY like the T in Quick Slide giving it a little shine and contrast to the other nylon/jenpro reds.  It feels decent in terms of closure, not great, which is standard for Vaughn gloves.  180 degrees for 6 minutes in the oven and some hot water in the outer palm get these closing like a dream for me every time. 

The leather strap inside was a bit long (as always) and I trimmed it down so that it doesn't curl up and interfere with the backhand padding.  Super easy little mod to make this more natural closing.  

20210617_134708.thumb.jpg.59f951a51f5d75ae8856fbe26773eb68.jpg

20210617_134715.thumb.jpg.b5801ffef640e7d83baa40b20942a181.jpg

20210617_134726.thumb.jpg.10bb32e7ba2180f74dcb6cfe3d227533.jpg

20210617_134738.thumb.jpg.ef6f9bbbee34bf1ca36692b4bb8e2c81.jpg

20210617_140412.thumb.jpg.8d16d0d75e3540ce71bc79d8843a8dfe.jpg

PADS

-there is no stock size labeled on these, they are built to my legs but they are essentially a 34.5-35, no outer knee wing, no boot strap, soft boot, stiff thigh, pro logos

These are unreal.  I can't believe how they feel.  I was most anxious about ordering the stiff thigh, more than any other thing I ordered, but I am so. glad. I. did.  My VE8s got pretty soft over the past 3 years and on my left one in particular (I am a leaner) it was arcing torsionally on the thigh rise.  I don't mind softer pads, obviously as a lifelong Vaughn guy, but I wanted to push my self a bit into the more modern build with stiff thighs and I really like it so far.  They feel much, much firmer and stiffer than my VE8s, but nowhere close to Bauer Ultrasonic stiff.  Which is perfect for me.  I live sorta in the middle anyway and order a stiff Vaughn pad is where I belong. I of course immediately removed the toe lace and put on my Pro Laces that I have been sitting on for a while now. 

20210617_135154.thumb.jpg.a00b50086c06cfb354cfbc86784b5f7b.jpg

20210617_135248.thumb.jpg.9a44c94238d7c944bd15370a750d3bdd.jpg

 

20210617_153505.thumb.jpg.51aaf57401a7e07783c80b38368f0fb6.jpg

 

 

20210617_150333.thumb.jpg.95f4c99706ba305fd2f7c9477ce13368.jpg

20210617_150346.thumb.jpg.0d3efa3c83074af8bddf9b9f59d2f1a0.jpg

All in all I am a happy goalie.  These were a very generous, loving 40th birthday present from my partner who was inspired by how excited I was with hockey returning and being on my new team this summer season.  I would have been fine with my baby/navy blue VE8 gear (I was for game 1 which we won 6-2 and I played great), but this just makes the whole thing pretty f'n sweet.  I am beyond impressed with this gear.  I have a tournament this weekend to look forward to before our next Skeletons game, so I will have a great opporunity to get this gear broken in and dialed in.  

Cheers everyone.

20210617_141841.thumb.jpg.d6c33aaee0fab8b070bef1df67105b6c.jpg

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, seagoal said:

New V9 Pro Carbon gear in the house.  Ordered April 6th, arrived June 17th.  Through no fault of Vaughn there were a few snags in shipping with FedEx, but 9-10 weeks for new gear from Vaughn ain't too bad.  This is my...5th custom set from Vaughn and the quickest delivery that I remember. 

My new team is called Skeletons Hockey Club, decked out in red/black/white.

Screenshot_20210520-135651_BenchApp.thumb.jpg.8721a1aa31369efc3966084877014d36.jpg

20210427_181436.thumb.jpg.ece689af2f3cabdeb6fb378433926772.jpg

My strategy for the new gear was mostly red, then black, then white.  I wanted to add some Quick Slide accents on the mitts to help match the pads better, which you can see below.  I am quite happy to report there was not one single error by Vaughn in the set.  Everything is exactly how I ordered it and perfect.  Here are some pics of the gear with all the specs:

BLOCKER

-full carbon face, pro logos, extra backhand padding for a snugger fit. 

Very happy with how it turned out.  It is VERY snug as as of right now, looking forward to it breaking in and loosening just a tad...but not much.  I can not stand floppy, loosey-goosey blockers.  I REALLY love the Quick Slide underneath the board. It makes me smile. 

20210617_134106.thumb.jpg.de317f82303013291bbf8b61ecc00696.jpg

20210617_134115.thumb.jpg.9edbe50096a0f3214bb195faf4e5dc95.jpg

20210617_134130.thumb.jpg.839434f870e7d5979ece9fc8b40a6f94.jpg

20210617_152432.thumb.jpg.9ee613e610f5d9394fe5a133d4cbce5c.jpg

GLOVE

-pro logos, leather strap/buckle wrist strap replaces the stock nylon slider strap, external velcro tabs in black to contrast the red background (this is stock the same color, I Iike contrast), pro palm

Glove looks and feels great and I REALLY like the T in Quick Slide giving it a little shine and contrast to the other nylon/jenpro reds.  It feels decent in terms of closure, not great, which is standard for Vaughn gloves.  180 degrees for 6 minutes in the oven and some hot water in the outer palm get these closing like a dream for me every time. 

The leather strap inside was a bit long (as always) and I trimmed it down so that it doesn't curl up and interfere with the backhand padding.  Super easy little mod to make this more natural closing.  

20210617_134708.thumb.jpg.59f951a51f5d75ae8856fbe26773eb68.jpg

20210617_134715.thumb.jpg.b5801ffef640e7d83baa40b20942a181.jpg

20210617_134726.thumb.jpg.10bb32e7ba2180f74dcb6cfe3d227533.jpg

20210617_134738.thumb.jpg.ef6f9bbbee34bf1ca36692b4bb8e2c81.jpg

20210617_140412.thumb.jpg.8d16d0d75e3540ce71bc79d8843a8dfe.jpg

PADS

-there is no stock size labeled on these, they are built to my legs but they are essentially a 34.5-35, no outer knee wing, no boot strap, soft boot, stiff thigh, pro logos

These are unreal.  I can't believe how they feel.  I was most anxious about ordering the stiff thigh, more than any other thing I ordered, but I am so. glad. I. did.  My VE8s got pretty soft over the past 3 years and on my left one in particular (I am a leaner) it was arcing torsionally on the thigh rise.  I don't mind softer pads, obviously as a lifelong Vaughn guy, but I wanted to push my self a bit into the more modern build with stiff thighs and I really like it so far.  They feel much, much firmer and stiffer than my VE8s, but nowhere close to Bauer Ultrasonic stiff.  Which is perfect for me.  I live sorta in the middle anyway and order a stiff Vaughn pad is where I belong. I of course immediately removed the toe lace and put on my Pro Laces that I have been sitting on for a while now. 

20210617_135154.thumb.jpg.a00b50086c06cfb354cfbc86784b5f7b.jpg

20210617_135248.thumb.jpg.9a44c94238d7c944bd15370a750d3bdd.jpg

 

20210617_153505.thumb.jpg.51aaf57401a7e07783c80b38368f0fb6.jpg

 

 

20210617_150333.thumb.jpg.95f4c99706ba305fd2f7c9477ce13368.jpg

20210617_150346.thumb.jpg.0d3efa3c83074af8bddf9b9f59d2f1a0.jpg

All in all I am a happy goalie.  These were a very generous, loving 40th birthday present from my partner who was inspired by how excited I was with hockey returning and being on my new team this summer season.  I would have been fine with my baby/navy blue VE8 gear (I was for game 1 which we won 6-2 and I played great), but this just makes the whole thing pretty f'n sweet.  I am beyond impressed with this gear.  I have a tournament this weekend to look forward to before our next Skeletons game, so I will have a great opporunity to get this gear broken in and dialed in.  

Cheers everyone.

20210617_141841.thumb.jpg.d6c33aaee0fab8b070bef1df67105b6c.jpg

 

 

 

Beautiful looking set! Just waiting for my gloves to come in soon, pads in early-mid July. Awesome colorway you used here.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Beautiful looking set! Just waiting for my gloves to come in soon, pads in early-mid July. Awesome colorway you used here.

Hey thanks. I was excited about you seeing them.  I am looking forward to your new gear, for sure.  We are on the unofficial Vaughn committee on here, afterall.

Check this out.  I did a super quick little mod to my pads.  When carrying or storing my VE8 pads I would just run my Pro Laces velcro tabs through the housing of the boot strap, which I removed within seconds of receiving those pads. 

For my V9s, I had the foresight to order them without a boot strap, which means there is no housing.  There are no other ways to attach or secure the Pro Laces tabs without that, so I had to think of something on the fly so that they don't dangle when being carried or stored in my gear shelving. 

Skate lace.  Snip snip. Loop through the pad's cord, a couple of knots.  Lighter flame.  Voila.  All new, all red, all awesome Pro Laces velcro tab holders.  Total time: 5 minutes.  Total cost: uhh.....pennies :)

1623992161205_20210617_215116.thumb.jpg.54ead546d491988148c061ebaa08588c.jpg

 

Edited by seagoal
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, seagoal said:

New V9 Pro Carbon gear in the house.  Ordered April 6th, arrived June 17th.  Through no fault of Vaughn there were a few snags in shipping with FedEx, but 9-10 weeks for new gear from Vaughn ain't too bad.  This is my...5th custom set from Vaughn and the quickest delivery that I remember. 

My new team is called Skeletons Hockey Club, decked out in red/black/white.

Screenshot_20210520-135651_BenchApp.thumb.jpg.8721a1aa31369efc3966084877014d36.jpg

20210427_181436.thumb.jpg.ece689af2f3cabdeb6fb378433926772.jpg

My strategy for the new gear was mostly red, then black, then white.  I wanted to add some Quick Slide accents on the mitts to help match the pads better, which you can see below.  I am quite happy to report there was not one single error by Vaughn in the set.  Everything is exactly how I ordered it and perfect.  Here are some pics of the gear with all the specs:

BLOCKER

-full carbon face, pro logos, extra backhand padding for a snugger fit. 

Very happy with how it turned out.  It is VERY snug as as of right now, looking forward to it breaking in and loosening just a tad...but not much.  I can not stand floppy, loosey-goosey blockers.  I REALLY love the Quick Slide underneath the board. It makes me smile. 

20210617_134106.thumb.jpg.de317f82303013291bbf8b61ecc00696.jpg

20210617_134115.thumb.jpg.9edbe50096a0f3214bb195faf4e5dc95.jpg

20210617_134130.thumb.jpg.839434f870e7d5979ece9fc8b40a6f94.jpg

20210617_152432.thumb.jpg.9ee613e610f5d9394fe5a133d4cbce5c.jpg

GLOVE

-pro logos, leather strap/buckle wrist strap replaces the stock nylon slider strap, external velcro tabs in black to contrast the red background (this is stock the same color, I Iike contrast), pro palm

Glove looks and feels great and I REALLY like the T in Quick Slide giving it a little shine and contrast to the other nylon/jenpro reds.  It feels decent in terms of closure, not great, which is standard for Vaughn gloves.  180 degrees for 6 minutes in the oven and some hot water in the outer palm get these closing like a dream for me every time. 

The leather strap inside was a bit long (as always) and I trimmed it down so that it doesn't curl up and interfere with the backhand padding.  Super easy little mod to make this more natural closing.  

20210617_134708.thumb.jpg.59f951a51f5d75ae8856fbe26773eb68.jpg

20210617_134715.thumb.jpg.b5801ffef640e7d83baa40b20942a181.jpg

20210617_134726.thumb.jpg.10bb32e7ba2180f74dcb6cfe3d227533.jpg

20210617_134738.thumb.jpg.ef6f9bbbee34bf1ca36692b4bb8e2c81.jpg

20210617_140412.thumb.jpg.8d16d0d75e3540ce71bc79d8843a8dfe.jpg

PADS

-there is no stock size labeled on these, they are built to my legs but they are essentially a 34.5-35, no outer knee wing, no boot strap, soft boot, stiff thigh, pro logos

These are unreal.  I can't believe how they feel.  I was most anxious about ordering the stiff thigh, more than any other thing I ordered, but I am so. glad. I. did.  My VE8s got pretty soft over the past 3 years and on my left one in particular (I am a leaner) it was arcing torsionally on the thigh rise.  I don't mind softer pads, obviously as a lifelong Vaughn guy, but I wanted to push my self a bit into the more modern build with stiff thighs and I really like it so far.  They feel much, much firmer and stiffer than my VE8s, but nowhere close to Bauer Ultrasonic stiff.  Which is perfect for me.  I live sorta in the middle anyway and order a stiff Vaughn pad is where I belong. I of course immediately removed the toe lace and put on my Pro Laces that I have been sitting on for a while now. 

20210617_135154.thumb.jpg.a00b50086c06cfb354cfbc86784b5f7b.jpg

20210617_135248.thumb.jpg.9a44c94238d7c944bd15370a750d3bdd.jpg

 

20210617_153505.thumb.jpg.51aaf57401a7e07783c80b38368f0fb6.jpg

 

 

20210617_150333.thumb.jpg.95f4c99706ba305fd2f7c9477ce13368.jpg

20210617_150346.thumb.jpg.0d3efa3c83074af8bddf9b9f59d2f1a0.jpg

All in all I am a happy goalie.  These were a very generous, loving 40th birthday present from my partner who was inspired by how excited I was with hockey returning and being on my new team this summer season.  I would have been fine with my baby/navy blue VE8 gear (I was for game 1 which we won 6-2 and I played great), but this just makes the whole thing pretty f'n sweet.  I am beyond impressed with this gear.  I have a tournament this weekend to look forward to before our next Skeletons game, so I will have a great opporunity to get this gear broken in and dialed in.  

Cheers everyone.

20210617_141841.thumb.jpg.d6c33aaee0fab8b070bef1df67105b6c.jpg

 

 

 

Nice set. Great colours and when I look at the pads, everything seems to be where it should be - can´t discribe it bettrer, just colours and graphic are in great balance (hope it makes sense 😉). One of the best sets I saw lately..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, seagoal said:

New V9 Pro Carbon gear in the house.  Ordered April 6th, arrived June 17th.  Through no fault of Vaughn there were a few snags in shipping with FedEx, but 9-10 weeks for new gear from Vaughn ain't too bad.  This is my...5th custom set from Vaughn and the quickest delivery that I remember. 

My new team is called Skeletons Hockey Club, decked out in red/black/white.

Screenshot_20210520-135651_BenchApp.thumb.jpg.8721a1aa31369efc3966084877014d36.jpg

20210427_181436.thumb.jpg.ece689af2f3cabdeb6fb378433926772.jpg

My strategy for the new gear was mostly red, then black, then white.  I wanted to add some Quick Slide accents on the mitts to help match the pads better, which you can see below.  I am quite happy to report there was not one single error by Vaughn in the set.  Everything is exactly how I ordered it and perfect.  Here are some pics of the gear with all the specs:

BLOCKER

-full carbon face, pro logos, extra backhand padding for a snugger fit. 

Very happy with how it turned out.  It is VERY snug as as of right now, looking forward to it breaking in and loosening just a tad...but not much.  I can not stand floppy, loosey-goosey blockers.  I REALLY love the Quick Slide underneath the board. It makes me smile. 

20210617_134106.thumb.jpg.de317f82303013291bbf8b61ecc00696.jpg

20210617_134115.thumb.jpg.9edbe50096a0f3214bb195faf4e5dc95.jpg

20210617_134130.thumb.jpg.839434f870e7d5979ece9fc8b40a6f94.jpg

20210617_152432.thumb.jpg.9ee613e610f5d9394fe5a133d4cbce5c.jpg

GLOVE

-pro logos, leather strap/buckle wrist strap replaces the stock nylon slider strap, external velcro tabs in black to contrast the red background (this is stock the same color, I Iike contrast), pro palm

Glove looks and feels great and I REALLY like the T in Quick Slide giving it a little shine and contrast to the other nylon/jenpro reds.  It feels decent in terms of closure, not great, which is standard for Vaughn gloves.  180 degrees for 6 minutes in the oven and some hot water in the outer palm get these closing like a dream for me every time. 

The leather strap inside was a bit long (as always) and I trimmed it down so that it doesn't curl up and interfere with the backhand padding.  Super easy little mod to make this more natural closing.  

20210617_134708.thumb.jpg.59f951a51f5d75ae8856fbe26773eb68.jpg

20210617_134715.thumb.jpg.b5801ffef640e7d83baa40b20942a181.jpg

20210617_134726.thumb.jpg.10bb32e7ba2180f74dcb6cfe3d227533.jpg

20210617_134738.thumb.jpg.ef6f9bbbee34bf1ca36692b4bb8e2c81.jpg

20210617_140412.thumb.jpg.8d16d0d75e3540ce71bc79d8843a8dfe.jpg

PADS

-there is no stock size labeled on these, they are built to my legs but they are essentially a 34.5-35, no outer knee wing, no boot strap, soft boot, stiff thigh, pro logos

These are unreal.  I can't believe how they feel.  I was most anxious about ordering the stiff thigh, more than any other thing I ordered, but I am so. glad. I. did.  My VE8s got pretty soft over the past 3 years and on my left one in particular (I am a leaner) it was arcing torsionally on the thigh rise.  I don't mind softer pads, obviously as a lifelong Vaughn guy, but I wanted to push my self a bit into the more modern build with stiff thighs and I really like it so far.  They feel much, much firmer and stiffer than my VE8s, but nowhere close to Bauer Ultrasonic stiff.  Which is perfect for me.  I live sorta in the middle anyway and order a stiff Vaughn pad is where I belong. I of course immediately removed the toe lace and put on my Pro Laces that I have been sitting on for a while now. 

20210617_135154.thumb.jpg.a00b50086c06cfb354cfbc86784b5f7b.jpg

20210617_135248.thumb.jpg.9a44c94238d7c944bd15370a750d3bdd.jpg

 

20210617_153505.thumb.jpg.51aaf57401a7e07783c80b38368f0fb6.jpg

 

 

20210617_150333.thumb.jpg.95f4c99706ba305fd2f7c9477ce13368.jpg

20210617_150346.thumb.jpg.0d3efa3c83074af8bddf9b9f59d2f1a0.jpg

All in all I am a happy goalie.  These were a very generous, loving 40th birthday present from my partner who was inspired by how excited I was with hockey returning and being on my new team this summer season.  I would have been fine with my baby/navy blue VE8 gear (I was for game 1 which we won 6-2 and I played great), but this just makes the whole thing pretty f'n sweet.  I am beyond impressed with this gear.  I have a tournament this weekend to look forward to before our next Skeletons game, so I will have a great opporunity to get this gear broken in and dialed in.  

Cheers everyone.

20210617_141841.thumb.jpg.d6c33aaee0fab8b070bef1df67105b6c.jpg

 

 

 

Looking good bud

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, mik said:

Nice set. Great colours and when I look at the pads, everything seems to be where it should be - can´t discribe it bettrer, just colours and graphic are in great balance (hope it makes sense 😉). One of the best sets I saw lately..

Thanks,  I appreciate it. 

I almost ordered this set with just the 3 zones of red, white, and black but I added the black piece between the red and white at the last minute and it just popped.  Good move, I think.

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Looking good bud

Hey thanks pal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I'm just glad you didn't do a split thighrise faux pas.

Ha, yeah, I really crashed and burned on here with that move last time.  To be fair, the V9 graphic doesn't really make that a feasible option whereas the VE8 graphic did, like it or not.

 

36 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

@seagoal Duuuuuuuuuude!!!!!  Fucking love that set!!!!!!!!!!!  Came out great. The new V9 gear really intrigues me. 

Thanks man.  I am really into it so far.  I am hitting up a stick n' puck today so I can slide around, work on breaking the glove in a bit, and just get a feel for the set on-ice before playing this weekend.

My teammates say it has strong Spider Man/Venom face vibes.  I can totally see it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...