Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You just can't settle on a set can you? lol

I dont think its so much that as being given bad advice or shafted 

My first brians set i was measured for by the dealer. 

They were too big 

Second set were the right size but brians made them wrong, it should of had flat knee rolls, theh just didnt add any. 

Then i had warrior g4, tad to big. 

Ive had a couple of dud g5 and when i finally settled on some good g5 covid kicked off and we had 18months of no hockey, so i sold up in the fear of not playing and a damaged knee from jogging of all things 😂 trying to keep fit 

On 11/5/2021 at 6:52 PM, cuprajake said:

Im in the uk bud

I don’t miss those days of having to wait donkeys ages for gear from Canada, though admittedly, I liked the Swiss Graf skates I used BITD. I waited for Canadian relatives to bring gear. Thankfully, they visited 1-2 times per year. Koho and Titan sticks weren’t an issue, but blades for my Easton two piece were pretty hard to come by. I was the cool kid for having an HT2 helmet 🤣 

That. Sucks. Sorry brother. If it makes you feel any better I once waited moons for both a custom mask and custom paint job. When I opened the box, front and center on the chin drop was my name... spelled WRONG (even though my name was spelled correctly on my sketch, my email address and my check that was cashed). I feel for you.

3 hours ago, cuprajake said:

Sent the total wrong set out 

Edited by chile57

12 minutes ago, cuprajake said:

So my set finally came in from hockey monkey eu, customs had it 10 days in total and charged me £190 for import 

Imagine how excited i was to open my Nashville colour way to this 

20211116_180845.thumb.jpg.c1436b2337b8d911ed3a674f255bc38f.jpg

Man, I'm fairly certain you're in the lead for incorrect/poorly made sets sent out.

It's probably because you're in the UK. ;)

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 2:08 AM, cuprajake said:

34+1 plus a billion in shipping 😂

Shipping from UK to Finland hasn't been really expensive while UK was in EU. Don't know if it's changed since. But the customs might ask for their share. How much for the Brians set? 🙂

Edit: Friend wants to know for sure that he cannot afford 😉

Edited by ArdeFIN

The brians sold here in the uk £400/€500ish

Hockey monkey replied to me today, which went like this 

Sorry but you got what you ordered our Nashville colours are blue and white, the picture on our website of yellow white and blue are completely wrong and we've never been able to get them 

So they offered me a discount to keep them, which ive taken, only for the fact i have no clue how to reclaim my customs fee, bar that id of sent them back 

For reference i cant find any images on the web of my pads, not even in the warrior pdf. 

Mental 20211116_180845.thumb.jpg.dd79675a94d1f0863f5a2e92e9c84202.jpg

2 hours ago, cuprajake said:

The brians sold here in the uk £400/€500ish

Hockey monkey replied to me today, which went like this 

Sorry but you got what you ordered our Nashville colours are blue and white, the picture on our website of yellow white and blue are completely wrong and we've never been able to get them 

So they offered me a discount to keep them, which ive taken, only for the fact i have no clue how to reclaim my customs fee, bar that id of sent them back 

For reference i cant find any images on the web of my pads, not even in the warrior pdf. 

Mental 20211116_180845.thumb.jpg.dd79675a94d1f0863f5a2e92e9c84202.jpg

I think I see what happened. Looking at the Canadian Hockey Monkey website on the warrior pads page it SHOWS in the pictures the Nashville colours but in the selection box it says Black/White. 

I hope they have given you a sizable discount and I hope you can still enjoy the pads. 

Warrior boo.png