Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

21 minutes ago, DL42 said:

The pro  custom warriors are diff from the retail warriors, the only thing same is the name,  china is retail, mexico is pro custom.  The specs are whatever the pro wants.

I wouldn't  use it to compare it to other sticks for references

Precisely my point. I’ve had several V1 Pro+ sticks and they were my first super lightweight sticks. After those I switched to hyperlites which were even lighter so it’s crazy to find out that this pro stock feels lighter than my hyperlites. Might need to talk to scheel a little more and see if he’d mind ordering extras of his spec in just black and white lmao

On 12/2/2021 at 9:21 AM, indykrap said:

New pads a few weeks ago - G5s with the Source for Sports upgrades. Definitely a stiffer pad than my 3 year old G3s, but I love them so far!

Blocker is new-ish (G5 Sr+) and glove is a few years old (G4 Pro). Finally feels like a complete set!

Replying to myself because I got a posed photo and I love this setup.

IMG_2574.jpg

• Like 3

First hyperlite stick broke after 6 months and it wasn’t even caused by hockey. 
A82E6410-997B-4045-9784-E96520F06004.thumb.jpeg.fdd8fa2113bc8af3d7ca52ca7914da8f.jpeg

Delta somehow broke just the one stick in a stick bag with two other sticks. I’m not sure how they only broke only one stick (I’m glad it was just one) but I filed a report yesterday so hopefully I get word back in 2-4 weeks if they’ll replace it. Slightly pissed because that stick in particular was my #1 on game days. 

9 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

First hyperlite stick broke after 6 months and it wasn’t even caused by hockey. 
A82E6410-997B-4045-9784-E96520F06004.thumb.jpeg.fdd8fa2113bc8af3d7ca52ca7914da8f.jpeg

Delta somehow broke just the one stick in a stick bag with two other sticks. I’m not sure how they only broke only one stick (I’m glad it was just one) but I filed a report yesterday so hopefully I get word back in 2-4 weeks if they’ll replace it. Slightly pissed because that stick in particular was my #1 on game days. 

Make most noise you can. The louder you are the more likely u are to get money back

37 minutes ago, Goalieinneed said:

Make most noise you can. The louder you are the more likely u are to get money back

I have no need to be annoying, I have another hyperlite stick identical to that one so I still have a game stick plus they were only $120 a piece. If they give me money for another stick I’ll basically be getting a more expensive stick than what I bought since custom hyperlites are usually $310.

24 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I have no need to be annoying, I have another hyperlite stick identical to that one so I still have a game stick plus they were only $120 a piece. If they give me money for another stick I’ll basically be getting a more expensive stick than what I bought since custom hyperlites are usually $310.

@Goalieinneed's advice is spot on. I have a decent amount of experience with a multitude of courier companies and if you're not constantly on top of this, they'll forget all about it.

Put on your Karen wig and get to work.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

@Goalieinneed's advice is spot on. I have a decent amount of experience with a multitude of courier companies and if you're not constantly on top of this, they'll forget all about it.

Put on your Karen wig and get to work.

That reminds me I still need to keep hassling fedex because a pair of skates I bought to resell are sitting at a month late now and I need them asap before the new model is publicly released. 

4 minutes ago, CJ Boiss said:

Hot swapping mid-game can be difficulty; ice/snow/water on the blades, and such. Tool makes it easier.

I can see that.  Do you use it in the front in that little notch, I imagine?  So pull the trigger and then use that tool to pop it out?

1 hour ago, seagoal said:

I can see that.  Do you use it in the front in that little notch, I imagine?  So pull the trigger and then use that tool to pop it out?

It's supposed to be used in the back. Pull the trigger, wiggle that little tool into the rear, and the blade hinges out.

• Thanks 1