Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

On 11/20/2021 at 3:50 PM, southpawtendy48 said:

Give us updates on it long-term (or if it breaks lol), I like the eflex 4 but had to stop using two of them because of chips and cracks all over the blade 

After about 16 games the stick is holding up great on my end. Took some hard shots too no cracks yet or chips. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

I'd like a review after 20 skates Mr

You got it. It's more mobile out of the box than my broken in 2S.

@ThatCarGuy has been using it for a while now and a while back I asked him for his thoughts.

"

Apologies in advance this is summarized and still a bit much. 

I absolutely adore the chest once you get some extra padding in the elbow floaters. Terrific mobility and I’d say some of the best protection at the retail level. I’ve worn G2 Pro, GT Pro, SLR Pro (not carbon), and G4 Pro, and Shield 2. The hyperlite chest is maybe a tad toasty compared to that Shield 2 but feel about as hot as warrior does. It’s definitely bigger than the shield 2 as well despite being a little more streamlined. Basically I plan to stick with this chest for a long time unless something game changing comes out. I don’t think I’ve had stingers anywhere besides the elbow floater before I added padding which was pretty cool."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You got it. It's more mobile out of the box than my broken in 2S.

@ThatCarGuy has been using it for a while now and a while back I asked him for his thoughts.

"

Apologies in advance this is summarized and still a bit much. 

I absolutely adore the chest once you get some extra padding in the elbow floaters. Terrific mobility and I’d say some of the best protection at the retail level. I’ve worn G2 Pro, GT Pro, SLR Pro (not carbon), and G4 Pro, and Shield 2. The hyperlite chest is maybe a tad toasty compared to that Shield 2 but feel about as hot as warrior does. It’s definitely bigger than the shield 2 as well despite being a little more streamlined. Basically I plan to stick with this chest for a long time unless something game changing comes out. I don’t think I’ve had stingers anywhere besides the elbow floater before I added padding which was pretty cool."

Interesting! I was thinking of getting one as well, but the thing always on my mind are stingers. I'm still rocking my beefed up Premier for a few years and love it...but something lighter can benefit my game perhaps. I guess you got to take a little while giving a little and that's the occasional stringer lol my floaters help me too...I take so much net. Tough call. 

12 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

Interesting! I was thinking of getting one as well, but the thing always on my mind are stingers. I'm still rocking my beefed up Premier for a few years and love it...but something lighter can benefit my game perhaps. I guess you got to take a little while giving a little and that's the occasional stringer lol my floaters help me too...I take so much net. Tough call. 

It’s no premier but it’s certainly not a small chesty
01732D2B-DA68-4A9A-8CED-959E079F2DD5.thumb.jpeg.48e48fb7ff4ba7cce4c80b1e47c4874c.jpeg

7 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

I think I got 10 not inches, but looking good. 

Screenshot_20210904-201453_Instagram.jpg

I always forget how huge those things were. I plan on replacing the sternum on the hyperlite chest with D3O and hollow fill to help my rebound control. Honestly bauer’s “rebound control foam” isn’t as the name implies.  

Edited by ThatCarGuy