Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

Man, I feel BIG in the hyperlite. 

Still some tinkering to do, but unit felt good and doesn't really feel cumbersome in the shoulders. 

Feels more natural to move in than my 2S. Though, you can tell its not as protective. 

That's more saying how little of shots you feel in the 2S. Thing is pretty bulletproof 

Edited by coopaloop1234
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Man, I feel BIG in the hyperlite. 

Still some tinkering to do, but unit felt good and doesn't really feel cumbersome in the shoulders. 

Feels more natural to move in than my 2S. Though, you can tell its not as protective. 

That's more saying how little of shots you feel in the 2S. Thing is pretty bulletproof 

It's your guns, not the hyperlite 🤣

You get a large?

Edited by mr_shifty1982
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThatCarGuy said:

That’s what I’m using as well but I have a 6’0” wingspan. 

Yea, a bit larger than my 5'9" frame. 

Had some issues with the rib protection cramming its way into my armpits, that went away by half way through the game. 

Very excited about this thing. I know for the 2S I did a lot of forcing myself through to get used to it. Hyperlite is far less of a nuisance and has me looking forward to using it more. 

7 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Had some issues with the rib protection cramming its way into my armpits, that went away by half way through the game. 

The upper rib protection was a huge selling point for me over my shield 2 which had virtually none. I got caught in the armpit in rvh all the time with that. 

31 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

How long have you used yours?

Since early June. It’s seen everything from low level high school to AHL shots with no bruising anywhere while I’ve used it. I plan to use it as long as it’s protective which should be years the way it’s held up. 

Edited by ThatCarGuy