Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

41 minutes ago, XCVII said:

Good evening all. I'm not a newcomer (formerly ULTIMA), just lost my password and couldn't recover my account. Been inactive for a while now. Truth be told, I saw all the world nonsense coming early and sold my CCM EFlex 4 pro gear before it all got bad.

New gear coming, stay tuned.

274135491_501236141618639_7361665305015125878_n.jpg

Hey welcome back

I saw your Vaughn split Habs logo set for sale on GGSU or SLS (forget which) a couple months ago

15 hours ago, XCVII said:

Good evening all. I'm not a newcomer (formerly ULTIMA), just lost my password and couldn't recover my account. Been inactive for a while now. Truth be told, I saw all the world nonsense coming early and sold my CCM EFlex 4 pro gear before it all got bad.

Welcome back man.  Good to see you again. 

So...you know someone "on the inside" to get that pic?  Dang, lucky you.

20 hours ago, XCVII said:

Welcome back. Pads look great! Can’t wait to see the full set when it’s done

Also yeah. I’m not touching ccm pads or gloves. Sticks and skates are great though

Edited by southpawtendy48

Nothing wrong with CCM's quality or anything and I don't wanna derail the thread and start a 2010 discussion. Bottom line for me is if I'm paying $1,700 for leg pads as an example, I'm taking Canadian made and not making corporations like Bauer and CCM richer for using countries like China to pay petty Yuan for labor to make it.

• Like 5

Speaking of Thailand made Bauer.  These arrived today.  Laurent Brossoit returns.  Hyperlite boot, 2S shin, Ultrasonic knee block, and 2X strapping.  I can't wait to get them on the ice tomorrow.  

HLFront.jpg

HLBack.jpg

HLLogo.jpg

Edited by beansbats
Correction on shin info
  • Like 9