Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

Hi folks. Today I broke down and purchased a new pair of goalie pants. I got tired of repairing my beatalltohell V3’s.

Whilst waiting for a skate sharpening, I began to gaze at the gear. “Just looking thanks.” The shop had a rack of Bauer, Warrior and CCM pants on display. I probably tried on close to 10 pairs.

The Bauer 2SPRO’s came home with me.  Dang, I thought that the link was copied, oh well.

Honestly, I had no intention or even given  any thought to buying some gear today. Honestly dear……… That 45 minute wait for sharpening, evil stuff.

If you’re interested in looking them up or already have some knowledge or experience with this model - feel free to spill, or not.

I’ve got to get back to the Leafs/Sabres outdoor match

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Yzueblin said:

Here we go fusion 2 classic from jrz 

first classic set ever made with this line 

will try to do a reviews after some skate with my poor English 

6B8CF86F-BEBE-4C06-8508-FBEED1C80963.jpeg

The logos look really good on that.

Brian's finished building my latest set, I'm vibrating out of my seat.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbiolpUrCC8/

276324243_4960872443991609_6821394646670788331_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=WQJfMviHagIAX-nmYfE&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=00_AT_cOCHS2NYofkuCBYNfwDuGSdxp75EtfnDopp6tn1_hjg&oe=6242CECF

Edited by keeperton

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Madmedic6 said:

Got my set back in March. Quit playing in 2018 and decided to come back. first time ever using something other than koho/rbk/ccm since 07. Optik2 pads skinned as gnetik5. Gnetik5 gloves. True 12.2 580 on order. 

PXL_20220301_210405502.jpg

Nice gear, but honestly am a little partial to the nice Sutphen fire truck.🙂

Finally got a hold of these. Grabbed these SLR3 pro carbon pants around 2 weeks ago, took a few skates to get used to but they’re very mobile and protective. Definitely a more tucking type of pant but I don’t tuck and I haven’t had much trouble with movement :) 

148D9C1C-107F-49CB-8EEA-136AB17138E5.jpeg

Edited by southpawtendy48
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Finally got a hold of these. Grabbed these SLR3 pro carbon pants around 2 weeks ago, took a few skates to get used to but they’re very mobile and protective. Definitely a more tucking type of pant but I don’t tuck and I haven’t been haven’t had much trouble with movement :) 

148D9C1C-107F-49CB-8EEA-136AB17138E5.jpeg

Lemme know how you like them. Still going back and forth what pants to designate for my team. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kohula said:

I´m glad to see the M4G glove. I´m using it for 2 seasons and i´m loving it. It should be really nice copy of CCM 590

I have some curiosity to it too, it looks a lot like the 590 but with side by side inspection there is actually quite a lot of difference. 

I'll compare it to all of the 590 I have in my possession, like Premier, VE8, 1X, ...

Might take some time to get into it though. 😅

7 hours ago, ArdeFIN said:

I have some curiosity to it too, it looks a lot like the 590 but with side by side inspection there is actually quite a lot of difference. 

I'll compare it to all of the 590 I have in my possession, like Premier, VE8, 1X, ...

Might take some time to get into it though. 😅

I´m curious about comparing with Bauer or Brian´s glove, I don´t have a chance to do so. 

24 minutes ago, kohula said:

I´m curious about comparing with Bauer or Brian´s glove, I don´t have a chance to do so. 

I use to wear exclusively Vaughn gloves. For the past couple of years I've been exclusively wearing Bauer from the 2S, the 2X and ultrasonic. I will not wear anything else for the foreseeable future. I have giant hands (from bottom of palm to top of middle finger is 8.5''). Because of the size of my hands I have a really hard time contorting my palm and especially the thumb into the gloves of Brians, as well as CCM and Warrior. When I eventually wiggle my hand into place, those gloves are extremely uncomfortable for me. 

Made a little bit different purchase today

AB902DBF-76FE-4DCF-B180-1C384A9234AA.thumb.jpeg.1b2ae4d3622952942ac0d0e9a089ef23.jpeg
10 diamond goalie mesh for those wondering. Very curious to see how it performs since this particular mesh is supposedly to the go to for rebound control and the giant holes make visibility easy. The goal is to replace a glove pocket it with it just like warrior did