Jump to content

Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)


Westcoast Tender

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, RichMan said:

What sizes did you buy?

The chest is medium. Pants were advertised as large but I’m not sure about that. They have less room than the pair of large hpg12a CCM pants I have. I can still tuck but it’s tight. I’d have to get ahold of Vaughn to get the actual specs on them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, wox33 said:

The chest is medium. Pants were advertised as large but I’m not sure about that. They have less room than the pair of large hpg12a CCM pants I have. I can still tuck but it’s tight. I’d have to get ahold of Vaughn to get the actual specs on them. 

The pants do seem cinched quite a bit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, beansbats said:

My new Graf 1080 / Vertexx Edge Franken skates....

GRAFBAUERPARTS.jpg

GRAFBAUERSKATE.jpg

Nice. Still going back and forth about doing this to my G9035s. In for impressions!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

New backup mask came in.  One on left is new full fibreglass Protechsport.  On the right my old full Kevlar Protechsport.  Both Theodore mold with shortened chin.

PXL_20220429_212321647.MP.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, daffy said:

New backup mask came in.  One on left is new full fibreglass Protechsport.  On the right my old full Kevlar Protechsport.  Both Theodore mold with shortened chin.

PXL_20220429_212321647.MP.jpg

I hope you wear a collar or dangler with them short chins! Nice duo.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

New twigs came in today.  My V1s were pretty beat up and noodley so it was time.  A good gear refresh in between seasons right now.  Sticks were the only thing I needed to update so I'll be set for a while. I'm pretty excited about the shiny silver bits, looks sharp.  I opted away from the red ones.  I like more neutral stick colors and definitely did not need more red in my setup, haha. 

20220506_171933.jpg

20220506_170648.jpg

20220506_170822.jpg

20220506_170619.jpg

20220506_170642.jpg

20220506_172008.jpg

20220506_172031.jpg

20220506_172017.jpg

20220506_172037.jpg

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, seagoal said:

New twigs came in today.  My V1s were pretty beat up and noodley so it was time.  A good gear refresh in between seasons right now.  Sticks were the only thing I needed to update so I'll be set for a while. I'm pretty excited about the shiny silver bits, looks sharp.  I opted away from the red ones.  I like more neutral stick colors and definitely did not need more red in my setup, haha. 

20220506_171933.jpg

20220506_170648.jpg

20220506_170822.jpg

20220506_170619.jpg

20220506_170642.jpg

20220506_172008.jpg

20220506_172031.jpg

20220506_172017.jpg

20220506_172037.jpg

pretty sweet - AND those would match my team sweater. I should show my daughter! Lol!
I see you tape it heel-to-toe. I do mine toe-to-heel… though I can’t remember why I decided I preferred that. What’s your thinking on this?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lucky Pucker said:

pretty sweet - AND those would match my team sweater. I should show my daughter! Lol!
I see you tape it heel-to-toe. I do mine toe-to-heel… though I can’t remember why I decided I preferred that. What’s your thinking on this?

One of my teammates is from LA and a huge Kings fan.....he LOVES these.

Honestly, I don't have any thinking on the tape direction, it's just what I've always done.  I think I remember reading something about that years ago, maybe on GSBB or something?  I don't know.  I'd be interested to hear some thoughts on it, but I can't imagine it could possibly matter that much in practical reality.  Maybe on a micro-physics laboratory level it matters?  Like all white gear and boundaries and differentiation of goalie from the air??  Does that really matter in beer league?? :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2022 at 8:41 PM, daffy said:

New backup mask came in.  One on left is new full fibreglass Protechsport.  On the right my old full Kevlar Protechsport.  Both Theodore mold with shortened chin.

PXL_20220429_212321647.MP.jpg

I saw you post these in the PTS Facebook group! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, seagoal said:

New twigs came in today.  My V1s were pretty beat up and noodley so it was time.  A good gear refresh in between seasons right now.  Sticks were the only thing I needed to update so I'll be set for a while. I'm pretty excited about the shiny silver bits, looks sharp.  I opted away from the red ones.  I like more neutral stick colors and definitely did not need more red in my setup, haha. 

20220506_171933.jpg

20220506_170648.jpg

20220506_170822.jpg

20220506_170619.jpg

20220506_170642.jpg

20220506_172008.jpg

20220506_172031.jpg

20220506_172017.jpg

20220506_172037.jpg

Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, seagoal said:

New twigs came in today.  My V1s were pretty beat up and noodley so it was time.  A good gear refresh in between seasons right now.  Sticks were the only thing I needed to update so I'll be set for a while. I'm pretty excited about the shiny silver bits, looks sharp.  I opted away from the red ones.  I like more neutral stick colors and definitely did not need more red in my setup, haha. 

20220506_171933.jpg

20220506_170648.jpg

20220506_170822.jpg

20220506_170619.jpg

20220506_170642.jpg

20220506_172008.jpg

20220506_172031.jpg

20220506_172017.jpg

20220506_172037.jpg

25”, I approve! Curious, what’s your height? I’m 6’2” and always preferred a smaller paddle as I hunkered down quite a bit. Had a 27” Koho for a bit that felt massive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Teal Terror said:

25”, I approve! Curious, what’s your height? I’m 6’2” and always preferred a smaller paddle as I hunkered down quite a bit. Had a 27” Koho for a bit that felt massive.

I'm 5'10

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The off season set is complete. 
099464F2-3695-4100-9F51-7E97D7647882.thumb.jpeg.863e2f68e48b15553bb3debd4dd15ed1.jpeg
Got sick of the seal, where they put rebounds, and how soft my Eflexes are so decided to pick up a pair of 1X pads. Never worn 1X a day in my life only 2S so we’ll see how this goes. At least they were cheap and in pretty solid shape

(Really wishing I got this graphic on my Mach set instead of stock)

Edited by ThatCarGuy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/11/2022 at 9:55 PM, 2padstack said:

This guy was able to get it done somehow- just saw this video the other day on YT.

Vaughn rightside up.png

I had it done to my T5500, it was a custom request.  Look how much better that looks.  For the life of me I do not know why they continue to do that.  I get it in the olden days when goalies had their gloves down by their knees.  But no one does that anymore.  Evolve already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I had it done to my T5500, it was a custom request.  Look how much better that looks.  For the life of me I do not know why they continue to do that.  I get it in the olden days when goalies had their gloves down by their knees.  But no one does that anymore.  Evolve already.

Not sure why they even bother doing it anymore. It doesn’t look good. Should’ve asked for it on my last custom one but I’m considering getting a game ready glove because this shit can’t fully close after having it for almost a year, so will definitely ask for that when I order it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...