Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

19 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

Was always interested in these. What made you jump on the Bauers? Turning into a slut I see. 

1. Been interested in going stiffer with my pads for a while. Almost went with G4 instead of my GT2's. 

2. Been on a bit of a Bauer kick starting with my c/a's (2S, Hyperlite), so that tied in as well. 

Haven't had a chance to play in my leg pads yet, but played a game in my Warriors last night and i don't think I'll be giving up the catcher. 

• 2 weeks later...

Super happy with how this turned out! Can't wait to wear this season.

Ig @noprozero_

Mask - Fusion 9601

Paint by - Ron Slater Ig @maskpainter and ggsu member 

Cage - Guardian Angel by Marco Garon

Straps - Pro's Choice

2E47A494-7AF4-4737-9C29-877D6B228A02.jpeg

99FBED4A-CC25-4710-AA5B-63DE7A582A67.jpeg

017A8D5D-E349-4298-B74D-2310C2484B1F.jpeg

49095132-CC97-4CDB-826A-DB9D9189BBAC.jpeg

9C594A2F-3060-4AE4-9ACB-69156C21011E.jpeg

Edited by NoProZero
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, jerd31 said:

That cage is thicc

I have one. REAL solid cage. Unfortunately I got a rocket off the forehead of my Reidic and the 2 top screws popped off. Got a few shots to the cage over the last year and no dents, just puck marks. I put my Reidic cage back on in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Phil1p33 said:

My new, to me, set arrived yesterday and I can’t get over how good sport gold looks! Took a risk with the 580 as I had never tried on before yesterday but I was impressed, thing was a vacuum in the one game I played.

According to this guy, sport gold is the best gold

image.png.0e631b45e3adb7ddd47a82556f2e113e.png

• Haha 1

New!
I love my CCMAB18Pro, but have always been a bit worried about being able to find another one when the time came to replace.

ProSkateGoal Calgary posted they brought in stock of this makeup a few months ago. 

Decided to give this a shot as a lot of the design choices on this unit appeal to me:

• Some similarities to my CCM with how the elbows integrate into the arms, with the added benefit the Bauer scalloped elbow floater system.
  • Also nice they offer custom arm length and reinforcement options.

Looking back, I should have gotten more red and less blue but whatever

Review will come when I skate in it

Specs

Reinforced bicep

Reinforced forearm

Reinforced shoulder floater

Hyperlite body (large), Mach arms (M) -2cm

image.png.c7a4058bf147b34072df866ad87f6f7b.png

image.png.15b10f30fbe2b9829e375ac8aef666ab.png

image.thumb.png.cc0770d7a69d391d8a6e6208442aabb3.png

• Like 8

19 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

New!
I love my CCMAB18Pro, but have always been a bit worried about being able to find another one when the time came to replace.

ProSkateGoal Calgary posted they brought in stock of this makeup a few months ago. 

Decided to give this a shot as a lot of the design choices on this unit appeal to me:

• Some similarities to my CCM with how the elbows integrate into the arms, with the added benefit the Bauer scalloped elbow floater system.

That's pretty sick. I have a custom hyperlite chest with mach arms that I ordered which should be coming in very soon hopefully. 

2 hours ago, NoProZero said:

That's pretty sick. I have a custom hyperlite chest with mach arms that I ordered which should be coming in very soon hopefully. 

Mine came in 8 weeks pretty much on the dot

Edit: Just checked, i ordered May 13, 56 days to yesterday (July 8.)

On 7/8/2022 at 7:29 PM, Chenner29 said:

New!

It’s my ultimate chest protector ! I love it sooo much 

28 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

You have one and didn't review it?

Disappoint Juno Temple GIF by STARZ

I have it with the ultrasonic arm yes… I don’t see any upgrade with Mach arm yet 

i have ton of gear I could do reviews of I’m a gear Addict but I’m not confident enough with my English to write a full reviews 

37 minutes ago, Yzueblin said:

I have it with the ultrasonic arm yes… I don’t see any upgrade with Mach arm yet 

i have ton of gear I could do reviews of I’m a gear Addict but I’m not confident enough with my English to write a full reviews 

We'll look past your broken English, half of us are illiterate anyways. 

1540546516_Z73W1nj2wlOuZ24lNioNNfZou_4.gif.4687a13fa365abe2fb335efce2ab5e8b.gif

On 7/8/2022 at 4:29 PM, Chenner29 said:

New!

Good looking C/A there. I've been using an off the shelf Hyperlite for the past few months and have been mostly happy with it.

It takes a while to break in and become non-intrusive, but the arm pit upper rib protection is awkward and uncomfortable at first. For the first two skates I felt like I had it set up too high. Takes a bit to get used to. 

There's the odd shot that catches you between where the side and center belly blocks meet. But that's somewhat rare and only an issue with harder shots. 

Edited by coopaloop1234
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yzueblin said:

There's guys on here whose primary language is English and they can't string two coherent thoughts together, you're fine

Worst case, just post gear pics with memes

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, chile57 said:

... but what lid are you pairing with that sweet setup (I see a tease to the right)?

I'm an all Warrior guy, so you know it has to be an F1😄  I know, I just use a few stickers which some guys prob think is lame, but I'm old school and not a huge fan of all the elaborate helmet painting.............

IMG_9116.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chile57 said:

@CamWardFan - nice. If you ever want to go fancy(er) I think a red base coat with a white cage window (and then your stickers over top) would complete the look nicely. You could even keep the black lettering since you've got the black accents.

Get the Wardo Nickelback paint job or stay with the stickers. There is no in between. 

• Like 1