Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

On 7/8/2022 at 7:29 PM, Chenner29 said:

New!
I love my CCMAB18Pro, but have always been a bit worried about being able to find another one when the time came to replace.

ProSkateGoal Calgary posted they brought in stock of this makeup a few months ago. 

Decided to give this a shot as a lot of the design choices on this unit appeal to me:

• Some similarities to my CCM with how the elbows integrate into the arms, with the added benefit the Bauer scalloped elbow floater system.
  • Also nice they offer custom arm length and reinforcement options.

Looking back, I should have gotten more red and less blue but whatever

Review will come when I skate in it

image.png.c7a4058bf147b34072df866ad87f6f7b.png

image.png.15b10f30fbe2b9829e375ac8aef666ab.png

image.thumb.png.cc0770d7a69d391d8a6e6208442aabb3.png

Somewhere Mr Kay is going "SEE! It works (arms). MY design" :) 

4 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I can’t believe I found these things brand new since they are like 8 years old but I’m super excited to use them. One is an actual totalone NXG and the other is a totalone.9 le so just below the top. Can’t wait to see how they stack up against my hyperlites tonight!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was thinking of buying one of those too... and was wondering where they went lol. Hope you like them 😂

• Like 1

@Lucky Pucker Chevy was the man back in my day (though that was mostly because he was the keeper on the hometown team). That said - he did get a lot of unwarranted venom spewed at him. He was a stud in that 3-1 series deficit against the North Stars - back to back shutouts in games 5/6 I believe. Those were the days - we didn't have cable but I'd listen to every single game on the radio.

Shit. I'm old(er).

• Like 2

On 7/8/2022 at 4:29 PM, Chenner29 said:

New!
I love my CCMAB18Pro, but have always been a bit worried about being able to find another one when the time came to replace.

ProSkateGoal Calgary posted they brought in stock of this makeup a few months ago. 

Decided to give this a shot as a lot of the design choices on this unit appeal to me:

• Some similarities to my CCM with how the elbows integrate into the arms, with the added benefit the Bauer scalloped elbow floater system.
  • Also nice they offer custom arm length and reinforcement options.

Looking back, I should have gotten more red and less blue but whatever

Review will come when I skate in it

This thing is expected to arrive Monday, I'm gonna work from home that day to make sure I get it

We bought a Beyblade arena for a kid's birthday last week and it got stolen by a porch pirate
Don't blame them, these things are pretty fuckin cool

40 minutes ago, ser33 said:

I've been using the 2 S PRO for a year now and it's fantastic

I used it last night and absolutely love playing the puck with it. I definitely need to cut it down to a 24" paddle though for it to be properly usable. 25s throw me off balance in butterfly.

Edited by ThatCarGuy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ser33 said:

I've been using the 2 S PRO for a year now and it's fantastic

6 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I used it last night and absolutely love playing the puck with it. I definitely need to cut it down to a 24" paddle though for it to be properly usable. 25s throw me off balance in butterfly.

I've had bad luck with Bauers, but I'll rub my lucky money cat and pray you get a good lifetime out of yours

image.png.78674de44f121ac11561554b4c87e415.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

I've had bad luck with Bauers, but I'll rub my lucky money cat and pray you get a good lifetime out of yours

image.png.78674de44f121ac11561554b4c87e415.png

Lol I’ve had one hyperlite that’s lasted me the whole year and the other was broken by Delta so I consider my bauer luck pretty good. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 1:03 PM, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Looks awesome! 
Ngl thought I saw the backyardigans for a second and I was going to have some serious questions

It's here and I've been running some Zoom meetings with it on (camera's off of course)

Too lazy to take pics on my own so I'll snip some pics Mark sent me when he completed it.

Shell is a Pro's Choice.  There's a surprise addition in the padding there for the sharp eyed folks on here

image.thumb.png.f8098d9bc994bd9b11a08422abf3fbb9.png

image.thumb.png.3df935077d266fcb06326b94a9ad6d57.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chenner29 said:

It's here and I've been running some Zoom meetings with it on (camera's off of course)

Too lazy to take pics on my own so I'll snip some pics Mark sent me when he completed it.

Shell is a Pro's Choice.  There's a surprise addition in the padding there for the sharp eyed folks on here

White Maltese?

On 7/20/2022 at 5:02 PM, Chenner29 said:

I Just had Dom do a mold of my face a few months ago and I'm on the face on which shell shape I want made. Which shape is this, do you have any insight on what I should go for? Looks awesome btw I love wind waker!