Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

4 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

Gorgeous set up... I normally don't like the 1/2 colored outside roll but your set pulls it off quite nice! 

Thanks!

I think it only works if the adjacent color is the same as the roll color. I think the white on darker colors helps give more continuity too.

I'm really enjoying them.

On 12/31/2018 at 6:15 PM, cwarnar said:

I would highly recommend investing in Bauer speed plates for them.  You can get the insoles and skates baked at the same time.  Since I did that with my X900’s they’re the best skates I’ve ever owned 

Just wanted to say great call on the speed plates. After baking the skates and the insoles they are the most comfortable skates I’ve had on my feet. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

I probably already asked this, but you bake the Speed plates and leave the skate cold or bake the whole thing?

When I got mine done they did both in the same skate oven.  I specifically asked for it tho as my X900s are new to me and I had never baked them prior 

16 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Thanks, anyone who has added them after?

Posting here as well for anyone else who is curious. 

I did my original set of 1.0's without baking the skates. I think as long as the insoles they are replacing aren't crazy different in terms of volume then it's fine.

Nothing wrong with baking them together, just another option. 

On 1/9/2019 at 5:40 PM, BadAngle41 said:

Always nice to see @TresPasser post on this thread... this latest purchase doesn't disappoint. That jock loos massive.... quad cup? Did you wear a regular cup underneath before?  

That's nice to hear. 😊 

That jock is Brown's version of double cup. I used to wear Brian's double cup jock before and a regular cup underneath it. Nonetheless, Brown alone feels much more protective than my previous combo. It sure is quite massive but I have no problem fitting it in to new pants and I can hardly even feel it on the ice.