Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

Hi, my name's stackem30, and I'm here to talk with you all about an important issue that is near to my heart: unfunny posts and memes.

Every day, millions of people online are subjected to seriously unfunny posts and memes. While the people who create these profoundly unfunny posts and un-dank memes are under the illusion that they are fostering happiness and laughs, they are actually nurturing a vast array of groans, eye-rolls, and "fuck, this thread is awful" exits. One of the devastating side effects of meme-culture is that it has persuaded these terminally unfunny, uncreative people that their 100% completely unfunny jokes that totally suck actually become funnier the more they do them, because irony or something. It's a tragic cycle of misplaced self-confidence and abuse. It is senseless. But there is a cure...

Stop posting unfunny memes and jokes. Nobody's laughing with you. Seriously, it's just a big swing and a miss on your part. Stop lying to yourself, acknowledge that your joke is bad and that it will not grow on people no matter how many times you try it, and end this self-perpetuating misery. 

So speak up. Unite your voices. Together, we can end this cycle of abuse, and create an environment where the memes still aren't that funny, but they're at least "okay" enough that we don't experience a small brain hemorrhage. This is the future we all deserve.

• Haha 1

Lemme just start off by saying, I don't care if this is aimed at me or not, wouldn't be surprised if it is after what I've done lately (appliances and such), I'm still gonna respond. Sorry.

23 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

it's just a big swing and a miss on your part

That's why I don't play out. I miss the shot.

23 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

Stop lying to yourself, acknowledge that your joke is bad and that it will not grow on people no matter how many times you try it, and end this self-perpetuating misery. 

I know they're bad. That's why I post them.

I'll try something instead of appliances later.  I will still have appliances in my pictures. You don't have to.

18 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

I just tried to create a separate "Show Off Your P***y"  thread for these pictures, and now I'm being told I'm banned from TheGoalNet??? 😤

Obviously that was going to say "Show Off Your Party" right? Right??? I guess @TheGoalNet doesn't like parties :( 

Edited by ThatCarGuy
  • Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 10:44 AM, ThatCarGuy said:

Alright @coopaloop1234, you win. You have ducts, Vaughn pads and whatever that blurry thing that's out of focus in that picture. You win. I failed to include a washer and a dryer.

Can we make it a new rule that all new gear pictures must have a household appliance in frame?

No...we can't.  That will not be a rule...ever

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Hello - first post here.  Kind of a gear collector but definitely use all of it too!  Ventured into painting, sewing, heat pressing...all kinds of stuff to customize my stuff on my own!

I also have a pretty decent collection of action shots because my uncle is a sideline photographer for the Eagles...and he comes to my games :)

Anyway, enjoy!

20190116_213732.jpg

20190119_012152.jpg

20190119_012206.jpg

20190119_012213.jpg

QU8A1176.JPG

QU8A1216.JPG

QU8A1242.JPG

QU8A1390-Eric W Hughes.JPG

QU8A1435.JPG

QU8A1476-Eric W Hughes.JPG

QU8A1492.JPG

QU8A1505.JPG

QU8A1775-Eric W Hughes.JPG

QU8A1776-Eric W Hughes.JPG

QU8A2679-Eric W Hughes.JPG

QU8A2760-Eric W Hughes.JPG

• Like 12

4 hours ago, snidehockey said:

Hello - first post here.  Kind of a gear collector but definitely use all of it too!  Ventured into painting, sewing, heat pressing...all kinds of stuff to customize my stuff on my own!

I also have a pretty decent collection of action shots because my uncle is a sideline photographer for the Eagles...and he comes to my games :)

Anyway, enjoy!

20190116_213732.jpg

20190119_012152.jpg

20190119_012206.jpg

20190119_012213.jpg

QU8A1176.JPG

QU8A1216.JPG

QU8A1242.JPG

QU8A1390-Eric W Hughes.JPG

QU8A1435.JPG

QU8A1476-Eric W Hughes.JPG

QU8A1492.JPG

QU8A1505.JPG

QU8A1775-Eric W Hughes.JPG

QU8A1776-Eric W Hughes.JPG

QU8A2679-Eric W Hughes.JPG

QU8A2760-Eric W Hughes.JPG

do you use toe ties? or just on certain pads?