Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

On 1/30/2019 at 6:50 PM, motowngoalie said:

Thanks! It's the patch design from Sweden's jersey, thought it would match the winged wheel on the other side better than the regular 3 crowns logo :)

s-l1600.jpg

Love that, I might just incorporate something like that in my vinyl wrap or close to it, I plan on including most of my heritage on it 

Edited by southpawtendy48

5 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Love that, I might just incorporate something like that in my vinyl wrap or close to it, I plan on including most of my heritage on it 

Nice! :) I definitely recommend JF. Super fast and responsive. Price is $180 CAD and he does the design work himself. I did a rough mockup and he ended up doing 4 revisions due to me being picky. He definitely wants you to be happy with the end result.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mroy31 said:

Hm, this blocker I have doesn't quite match your setup...

20181013_210422.thumb.jpg.d85585cf5291eb132e0cc3241abdf04c.jpg

But this kinda does...

20181013_210246.thumb.jpg.b3e936928a712234b84dc5d7feaed92b.jpg

That's the blocker I am currently using, but in red and black!  I could make that work though, as one of the teams I play for uses Rangers jerseys.

As for the jock... yeeeeesh! hahahaha

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, motowngoalie said:

Nice! :) I definitely recommend JF. Super fast and responsive. Price is $180 CAD and he does the design work himself. I did a rough mockup and he ended up doing 4 revisions due to me being picky. He definitely wants you to be happy with the end result.

I 2nd it, JF is awesome to deal with, really happy with how my mask turned out 

58556F22-B9FC-4686-B28A-C7D6B9B92C06.jpeg

3F35C3AD-A2A6-4087-89CA-EF506D14E347.jpeg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, motowngoalie said:

Do you have a link to his website? I’ll be sure to check it out

On 11/3/2018 at 3:43 PM, Obiwanjabroni said:

Will be taking it for a spin tomorrow.

I previously had the VX-5 and I found it to be too tight in the cheeks, as well as a bit shallow for my head. When I was speaking with Rance, he said that this one fits slightly bigger than the other F-Series models, so I thought I would give it a shot. Fits me pretty close to perfect.  Definitely in the long chin club, as I would say it's almost in line with my previous Bauer Cujo's I've had.

I’m looking at this mask for a replacement, currently I’m wearing an old Bauer 9600, how does this fit compared to Bauer’s?

I don't think I've ever posted a family photo here...

0-3.thumb.jpg.f1ce3ef5821df27d3855f350fb9ad3f5.jpg

Leg Pads: Kenesky (custom)

Glove: Stomp (custom)

Blocker: BHG Eyewall

Mask: Protechsport (Brodeur mold)

Stick: CCM E-Flex III

Chest Pad: Koho AB490SR

Neck Guard: Brown 2100

Skates: Vaughn GX

Pants: Tackla 6000 

Knee Pads: Brian's Pro II

Jock: Brown2000

Chest pad is long overdue for an upgrade — I'll be looking into a Kenesky for sure. Skates are okay, wish I'd sprung for the GX2s or a pair of Grafs (mine were on clearance). Blocker needs a new palm and some beefed-up finger protection the second my season is over, and the glove needs some repairs, too — but I love them both too much to give up on them. 

Edited by stackem30
  • Like 3