Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

4 hours ago, Max27 said:

those look great! love the red logos

Thanks! Wish I could go for a more interesting scheme, put I don't play on a team with a set colour. Two years ago was Pittsburgh gold/black, last year was Kings purple and Devils red (luckily), and my tournament team last year made me look like a damn Christmas tree. I just try to keep the same silver/red/black scheme as it was my colours in my last year of juniors.
30441222_10155403023120840_2303311974169837750_n.jpg.71c95bd2781271a035d6fe06d974e72f.jpg

1 hour ago, Tarnowski said:

I like the dark colors on the back, that material stains easy so the black there should keep these looking fresh for years. My next set will have dark colors back there for sure, my eFlex 3's have some nasty yellow stains now :(

You should! I love how the black nylon never stains. It used to be a huge problem for me on the back of my glove as I like to tap my posts a lot. 

Another HUGE benefit is getting quick whistles when the puck is trapped between the knee block and the thigh rise. 

Edited by Aquilzz

45 minutes ago, Aquilzz said:

Thanks! Wish I could go for a more interesting scheme, put I don't play on a team with a set colour. Two years ago was Pittsburgh gold/black, last year was Kings purple and Devils red (luckily), and my tournament team last year made me look like a damn Christmas tree. I just try to keep the same silver/red/black scheme as it was my colours in my last year of juniors.
30441222_10155403023120840_2303311974169837750_n.jpg.71c95bd2781271a035d6fe06d974e72f.jpg

Ah nice, I think the silver looks great 

22 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

@insertnamehere How'd they do?

I just got a pair of Warrior Ritual X Sr pants and modded them the second I got home with them.

IMG_0607.thumb.jpg.9243f5aa5c572d508b3c9248d093fc82.jpgIMG_0608.thumb.jpg.d0ea69b9ed945b55bda5c6383384bd81.jpg

All I did was remove the inner belt from the front loops and create a new strap to connect the ends of the belt together. I tried on a pair of CCM Pro pants and the front loops were able to be unclipped, that was the only thing I liked about those pants. Having an inner belt like this allows me to wear the inner belt how I always thought they were meant to be worn, under the C/A but still have the C/A tucked in. After one ice time with this mod I am more than satisfied with my work. Yes, I know I have a tiny waist. I'm sorry but all I had was red webbing left over from the professor strap to make a new strap for the inner belt.

After 7 years in the same pants they felt a little foreign to me at first, but I've skated with them a few times and I don't have any complaints yet. The protection is good and they're quite comfortable. I really like the inner belt, I've never had a pair with that before.

• Like 1

Did a glove swap on my 589's to a set of P2's. Closest I could get color way wise with the customizer.

589 blocker had curved finger protection and what looks/feels like a higher hand position. The P2 I went with the straight finger protection and centered hand position.

589 glove is a 590 single tee, pro palm. P2 I went with a 600 pro palm, double tee. After using the 600 for so long with a previous EF3 set, and just recently going back to the 590 (Koho), I realized how much more natural the 600 break feels, at least for me.

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

• Like 4

New gear from Brian’s was posted yesterday. Instagram comments were fairly confident that these were made for the Toledo Walleyes and the Lemonheads brass were left scratching their heads as to who was gunning for a spot on their summer hockey team haha. In truth, it’s just an honest Winnipeger who liked the colors :) 

35.5+1 stock genetik 4 pad, xl palms in both gloves, Anderson pad in the blocker, game ready break and anchor t in the catcher. Brian’s logos in place of all B⭐️s. 

Was quoted 10 weeks and they were done in 8. Hopefully they ship quickly 🤞🏻Amazing job done by Brian’s. 

26652C9E-91A9-4102-98D1-A3249394FCA4.jpeg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, kunkarunkle said:

New gear from Brian’s was posted yesterday. Instagram comments were fairly confident that these were made for the Toledo Walleyes and the Lemonheads brass were left scratching their heads as to who was gunning for a spot on their summer hockey team haha. In truth, it’s just an honest Winnipeger who liked the colors :) 

35.5+1 stock genetik 4 pad, xl palms in both gloves, Anderson pad in the blocker, game ready break and anchor t in the catcher. Brian’s logos in place of all B⭐️s. 

Was quoted 10 weeks and they were done in 8. Hopefully they ship quickly 🤞🏻Amazing job done by Brian’s. 

26652C9E-91A9-4102-98D1-A3249394FCA4.jpeg

Gorgeous set.

On 4/4/2019 at 4:50 PM, dstew29 said:

That color combo! Pure and utter filth. Nicely done!

Here’s my latest order. New suspenders from Kova w floater straps. Should have in a week or so.

F3A22491-8C4C-479E-A188-09D37860F9F7.jpeg

Are the solid suspender connections a new standard design of did you request these?

2 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Are the solid suspender connections a new standard design of did you request these?

Not sure if these are new standard or not. I was actually assuming I’d get the more linear connection piece you’re referring to. Might have had something to do with my button placements? I have CCM shield 2 pants.

will let you know how they work after a few reps. Should have them any day now