Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

Black and white set; of course the catching surface on the glove was re-covered with Factory Mad retro tan. I wanted Nash, but after a conversation, the Nash that Dennis uses is either grey or black. He doesn’t have the thicker, tan Nash used for catch surfaces and blockers. This stuff probably doesn’t slow the spin down quite like Nash does, but it is a LOT more durable. I will most likely not turn this into a Pooper glove.

I have it pictured with the recently modded Koho Revolution Pro blocker.

58F35BBF-E857-40EF-A81F-CA317E71DAD3.jpeg

C674487D-D38C-4644-BBBA-DA318B095793.jpeg

95684133-7F3A-4493-85DF-BFFB2CCC65A5.jpeg

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

Black and white set; of course the catching surface on the glove was re-covered with Factory Mad retro tan. I wanted Nash, but after a conversation, the Nash that Dennis uses is either grey or black. He doesn’t have the thicker, tan Nash used for catch surfaces and blockers. This stuff probably doesn’t slow the spin down quite like Nash does, but it is a LOT more durable. I will most likely not turn this into a Pooper glove.

I have it pictured with the recently modded Koho Revolution Pro blocker.

58F35BBF-E857-40EF-A81F-CA317E71DAD3.jpeg

C674487D-D38C-4644-BBBA-DA318B095793.jpeg

95684133-7F3A-4493-85DF-BFFB2CCC65A5.jpeg

Damn... that trapper is a beaut!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

It's your mitt, @bunnyman666 - You just poo what you gotta poo   do what you gotta do brother! :P

LOL 

I am launching Pooper as a lifestyle/awareness brand with a bit of tongue planted in the cheek.  It is MUCH harder to rebrand an assembled glove than a pair of pads. Blockers are easy to rebrand. So we have to think of all the marketing opportunities to try and make Pooper into a household name. 

Had a spare Protechsport Theodore helmet lying around with a not so great paint job on it, so I went to my previous patent move: TRUCK BED LINER SAUCE!!!!

I was going to have my preferred painter @parebele paint this one, but there is something brewing that I’d rather have him paint. This will go with my Canucks, Ducks, Penguins and even my upcoming California Seals (even though it is Meloche and not Gary Simmons; Gary Simmons had a black mask with a cobra painted on) unis. 

Letting the bed liner sauce dry thoroughly before assembly.

image.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Math. said:

So I haven't posted in forever, didn't mean I stopped.  New to me set of Warriors.  I think I finally found love!  I got those for super cheap, yes they are well used but still have plenty life left in them and the good thing about Warrior is that, all the breakable parts are replacable, yay.  Never have I ever seen so much engineering put into goalie gear, it's amazing the level of thought that went into creating these.

Cheers.

IMG_191858352.jpg

G3 is a good set of pads, welcome to the good side.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

But I thought skates with no cowlings were the devil?

2 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I thought Bettman was the Devil?

I’ve mellowed.

Actually- there are ways to get around the lack of protection if you can build composites.

Bettman has made hockey grow under his stewardship. 

I was right about my box!

HMDZ3773.thumb.JPG.e3034f600e4bdbcc382992b96f9d143a.JPGBrian-Elliott-Vancouver-Canucks-v-Philadelphia-kRov4mC_6VZl.jpg?w=980&q=75

These are Brian Elliott pro return VH skates (not True yet). I have now used them twice and they're insanely comfortable (thank you Elliott for having the same foot as me). My only issue with them is that there's a pressure point on the outside ankle of the right skate. Other than that, they're perfect. They weigh the same as my Graf skates (2.4lbs) but are noticeably more balanced which to me means that the boot is heavier but the cowling is lighter. The vertexx cowling with STEP steel has just a little bit more attack angle than my Graf skates with a Price cut (well used steel on the Grafs)

• Like 1

My pads and blocker finally came in last Friday. I originally wanted to stick with my larceny glove because I love it so much, but may just order the matching glove after seeing these.

Blocker is stock.

Pad mods:

- Quick Slide

- Full SLR2 channel and strapping

- All nylon leg channel - no air mesh

- Attached knee guards

I put them to work in my game the next day. It's a big adjustment coming from broken down V3s, but they felt about as good as new equipment can feel. The Quick Slide will definitely take some time to get used to.

431CD282-76E3-441D-B949-450592BCDBAF.JPG

• Like 5

New knee pads, Warrior Ritual X2 Pro +. 

Very happy with these so far and I get to use them tonight and tomorrow night.  I really liked the thickness of the landing channel padding on the first version of these and they seemed to improve them further, which is awesome.  

Loving the new aesthetics too since I wasn't crazy about the original Ritual gray stuff.

20190506_081947.jpg

20190506_082010.jpg

20190506_082044.jpg

20190506_082101.jpg

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, SuperSieve1 said:

My pads and blocker finally came in last Friday. I originally wanted to stick with my larceny glove because I love it so much, but may just order the matching glove after seeing these.

Blocker is stock.

Pad mods:

- Quick Slide

- Full SLR2 channel and strapping

- All nylon leg channel - no air mesh

- Attached knee guards

I put them to work in my game the next day. It's a big adjustment coming from broken down V3s, but they felt about as good as new equipment can feel. The Quick Slide will definitely take some time to get used to.

431CD282-76E3-441D-B949-450592BCDBAF.JPG

Nice. Congrats! They look great. I wish the Quick Slide was available when I ordered my VE8s.

They look great.  Talk about night and day going from V3 to those, ha.

• Like 1