Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

New pad day. Took just over 9 weeks from order, which is really good for a newly released line. Brian's was 12 weeks when I ordered Gnetik. 

One problem, there is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE mistake with it from the specs I know I had submitted (and checked 100 times). Bonus points if you figure it out (it's on the glove).

Not sure what the procedure is. @TheGoalNet is CCM good with replacing a piece if it's used/unused?

IMG_1014.jpeg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dstew29 said:

No 2-piece! Heads will roll...

Still, awesome looking set

Nope! :D Although I will still be buried in a 2 piece glove eventually! Not sure it's even a custom option on the EF4s anymore. 

Here's another hint! 

image.png.df472f3ce7b662290f23e1e45c785b8d.pngIMG_1017.thumb.jpeg.86211859353d04cf303d4e644a18df9f.jpeg

1 hour ago, Aquilzz said:

Nope! :D Although I will still be buried in a 2 piece glove eventually! Not sure it's even a custom option on the EF4s anymore. 

Here's another hint! 

image.png.df472f3ce7b662290f23e1e45c785b8d.pngIMG_1017.thumb.jpeg.86211859353d04cf303d4e644a18df9f.jpeg

wrong break- you asked for 590 they sent you 600

Edited by Max27
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Aquilzz said:

Here's another hint! 

600 instead of 590. I would follow up with the shop you ordered it from. You absolutely should get a replacement.

9 hours ago, Max27 said:

wrong break- you asked for 590 they sent you 600

4 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

600 instead of 590. I would follow up with the shop you ordered it from. You absolutely should get a replacement.

Correct! And an email was sent. I'm also certain it's a senior palm and not an intermediate (not sure how to check this on a CCM). Just would suck to be without a glove while it's being replaced. 

17 minutes ago, Aquilzz said:

Correct! And an email was sent. I'm also certain it's a senior palm and not an intermediate (not sure how to check this on a CCM). Just would suck to be without a glove while it's being replaced. 

Maybe you can get a couple of wallets together and turn them into a replacement glove for the interim.

(whaaaaat? Too soon...? :giggle:)

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, seagoal said:

That glove in those colors should be easy for the shop you bought them from to resell it as is.  Those colors look great but all in all they're fairly neutral.

Precisely why I go with a minimal silver/red scheme! I play in a league where we switch jerseys every season, so if I used something busy, it would look bad with Islander orange one season and then Bruins yellow the next. 

But I keep the scheme to match with my jerseys from my last years of hockey with real defense.

IMG_2691.thumb.JPG.2db835e15ebaff27060d1bde5f9a7971.JPG

No response to my email yet. Probably a safe bet to not use the glove in game tonight. 

Picked up this neck guard on a whim. I’m always looking for another neck protector to experiment with. This one (CCM Pro 508) appears to be a Europe-only model. Its an interesting design - similar to the Vaughn neck/clavicle bib, but all parts are more rigid. I think it is meant to be worn more loosely. Haven’t tried it on the ice yet, but will soon.

33DD02CB-E49F-4A07-8420-14F0796D9923.jpeg

• Like 1

My picks up the last couple of weeks, Max27 I know you might like these. Halak returns from his Isles days, the chest protector was a major bonus. Really like how the pads have the full primo inside edge just like the Optik/Gnetik 4 pads. This is my 3rd Halak return/Halak spec'd set I have owned. I had a set of his Pro Stocks from his St.Louis days and I have a set of Suzero 2/ Gnetik gloves in his specs I had made for myself.  I sold my Bauer 2s pads and gloves to got back to them. Now the search is on to see if I might be able to find his Isle colored sticks. I used his Sherwood sticks all along and 2 years ago I had to switch over to composite after the last T-100 cracked.

halak optik gloves front.jpg

halak pads front.jpg

halak name.jpg

halak chest front.jpg

halak primo edge.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Snowman30 said:

My picks up the last couple of weeks, Max27 I know you might like these. Halak returns from his Isles days, the chest protector was a major bonus. Really like how the pads have the full primo inside edge just like the Optik/Gnetik 4 pads. This is my 3rd Halak return/Halak spec'd set I have owned. I had a set of his Pro Stocks from his St.Louis days and I have a set of Suzero 2/ Gnetik gloves in his specs I had made for myself.  I sold my Bauer 2s pads and gloves to got back to them. Now the search is on to see if I might be able to find his Isle colored sticks. I used his Sherwood sticks all along and 2 years ago I had to switch over to composite after the last T-100 cracked.

halak pads front.jpg

halak name.jpg

halak chest front.jpg

halak primo edge.jpg

Love it! Looks awesome dude.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Snowman30 said:

halak pads front.jpg

halak name.jpg

halak chest front.jpg

halak primo edge.jpg

Did you buy this set from eBay?

8 minutes ago, Hockey3081 said:

This is what I’ve been using. 

794A1D48-9162-4F86-AA38-E73EA177AD22.jpeg

Wow! Super bold and unique look. 

Nice form too.  Looking really good.

Purple is a very underused color, in general (most underused in NHL), and it's awesome to see you rocking it.

• Thanks 1