Jump to content
Westcoast Tender

Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TitanG said:

Cool, thanks for the info. I would probably prefer going the custom route or at least getting some custom options like lengthening the sides.

When he did mine, he didn't custom mould to my head but he did make a "custom" size shell as my measurements/photos said I needed the equivalent of an XL when all he was making at the time was L (an "overlay" he called it). He also cut the sides a bit long to accommodate my big melon, and I think lengthened the chin to keep it proportionate. All that was for the standard charge. But he may have changed his custom pricing since then as he was in way way fewer stores at the time and I know filling those retail orders can be a challenge for a small shop...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, big_tommy68 said:

When he did mine, he didn't custom mould to my head but he did make a "custom" size shell as my measurements/photos said I needed the equivalent of an XL when all he was making at the time was L (an "overlay" he called it). He also cut the sides a bit long to accommodate my big melon, and I think lengthened the chin to keep it proportionate. All that was for the standard charge. But he may have changed his custom pricing since then as he was in way way fewer stores at the time and I know filling those retail orders can be a challenge for a small shop...

Yeah makes sense. I would have to contact them directly to see what options are available and the current pricing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New sticks came today. Probably shouldn’t have held on so long to the old foam cores. 

A9AF14ED-D6DA-4E24-8FD5-38B4133CC4B5.thumb.jpeg.ab49707345b608be8de3c15cc7cb6a67.jpeg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My new THS spec Warrior GT2 senior. 35+1.5, weave on sliding surface.

G4 senior classic glove

GT1 classic blocker. 

PADS.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ruckus007 said:

My new THS spec Warrior GT2 senior. 35+1.5, weave on sliding surface.

G4 senior classic glove

GT1 classic blocker. 

PADS.jpg

What makes THS spec? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few new goodies. 

Oneiric base layer

Blue/white prolaces 

Warrior RX2 Pro Jock 

Vaughn VE8 Pro Carbon neck guard. 

20190611_185713.thumb.jpg.b45a485b1a9595080ab0eaf20d6d38b3.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Picked up my custom 2X set yesterday.

Mods: Powerlite (2S) stiffness, Square Knee-Block, Removable Knee Wing, HAL Strap, Skate-Lace Pocket, Colors (Navy, Royal, White, Sportgold)

10 Weeks is a nice turnaround time in Switzerland.

image1.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

Edited by pfra
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pfra said:

Picked up my custom 2X set yesterday.

Mods: Powerlite (2S) stiffness, Square Knee-Block, Removable Knee Wing, HAL Strap, Skate-Lace Pocket, Colors (Navy, Royal, White, Sportgold)

10 Weeks is a nice turnaround time in Switzerland.

image1.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

I really like how that Navy/Royal combo works together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

What makes THS spec? 

They have custom color ways and weave on inside sliding surfaces

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jonathon v said:

Stunning!

They are, thank you. Still need to bake and try them out. Going to be different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

They are, thank you. Still need to bake and try them out. Going to be different. 

What skates are you currently using?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

Reebok 11k same size EE

That should be a fun first skate. I went from 9k to one100 before going to cowling less so I got a little step in between with the vertexx cutout and taller steel. That first skate with my original pair of 1X was definitely noticeable. In a good way but it did take about half the first skate to really get comfortable with how close I could get my foot to the ice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

finally took a family photo, also just ordered some new gloves... will post as soon as I get them! 

6B591B0F-FCE4-47F4-BA70-29F54FC25E7B.jpeg

Edited by southpawtendy48
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

finally took a family photo, also just ordered some new gloves... will post as soon as I get them! 

6B591B0F-FCE4-47F4-BA70-29F54FC25E7B.jpeg

Nice!!

Which gloves did you get?  Are they custom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Yes, they’re custom. Same old LT98. The rest is a surprise

excellent, I'm excited.

Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 9:28 PM, southpawtendy48 said:

finally took a family photo, also just ordered some new gloves... will post as soon as I get them! 

6B591B0F-FCE4-47F4-BA70-29F54FC25E7B.jpeg

Beautiful set!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...