Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

2 hours ago, TitanG said:

Cool, thanks for the info. I would probably prefer going the custom route or at least getting some custom options like lengthening the sides.

When he did mine, he didn't custom mould to my head but he did make a "custom" size shell as my measurements/photos said I needed the equivalent of an XL when all he was making at the time was L (an "overlay" he called it). He also cut the sides a bit long to accommodate my big melon, and I think lengthened the chin to keep it proportionate. All that was for the standard charge. But he may have changed his custom pricing since then as he was in way way fewer stores at the time and I know filling those retail orders can be a challenge for a small shop...

16 hours ago, big_tommy68 said:

When he did mine, he didn't custom mould to my head but he did make a "custom" size shell as my measurements/photos said I needed the equivalent of an XL when all he was making at the time was L (an "overlay" he called it). He also cut the sides a bit long to accommodate my big melon, and I think lengthened the chin to keep it proportionate. All that was for the standard charge. But he may have changed his custom pricing since then as he was in way way fewer stores at the time and I know filling those retail orders can be a challenge for a small shop...

Yeah makes sense. I would have to contact them directly to see what options are available and the current pricing.

Picked up my custom 2X set yesterday.

Mods: Powerlite (2S) stiffness, Square Knee-Block, Removable Knee Wing, HAL Strap, Skate-Lace Pocket, Colors (Navy, Royal, White, Sportgold)

10 Weeks is a nice turnaround time in Switzerland.

image1.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

Edited by pfra
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, pfra said:

Picked up my custom 2X set yesterday.

Mods: Powerlite (2S) stiffness, Square Knee-Block, Removable Knee Wing, HAL Strap, Skate-Lace Pocket, Colors (Navy, Royal, White, Sportgold)

10 Weeks is a nice turnaround time in Switzerland.

image1.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

I really like how that Navy/Royal combo works together

10 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

Reebok 11k same size EE

That should be a fun first skate. I went from 9k to one100 before going to cowling less so I got a little step in between with the vertexx cutout and taller steel. That first skate with my original pair of 1X was definitely noticeable. In a good way but it did take about half the first skate to really get comfortable with how close I could get my foot to the ice.

• Like 1