Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

19 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Wow, so nice @wox33!  Well done with the zones and colors.  They look so good.

Congrats. 

Is this your first custom set or just the newest?

First in a long time. My last set of customs was a set of one100/rx10 that I hated so I just tried different off the shelf stuff since then. Decided that I had a good idea of what I wanted when the EF4s came out so I pulled the trigger. 

1 hour ago, wox33 said:

First in a long time. My last set of customs was a set of one100/rx10 that I hated so I just tried different off the shelf stuff since then. Decided that I had a good idea of what I wanted when the EF4s came out so I pulled the trigger. 

Nice.  Loving those colors

They're my choice for our Seattle NHL team.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, JHSOGGY said:

Thank you, they turned out great and been super happy with them so far. Skates get used this Monday but so far feel better than my trues & Vapors

Nice to hear that you like the fit of the FT2's so much. Looks like True/VH finally have a serious competitor in the custom-fitted skate marketplace, which means better options for us!

1 hour ago, TitanG said:

Nice to hear that you like the fit of the FT2's so much. Looks like True/VH finally have a serious competitor in the custom-fitted skate marketplace, which means better options for us!

Yes absolutely and the 10 day turnaround time is also a bonus, cuts down the time you’re playing hungry hungry hippos waiting for them

• Like 1