Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

28 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

DAMN YOU... but yes... Each piece of gear has a different color scheme

33 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You mean not match? 

Yes, the gear not matching is intentional. I kinda tried to copy Mike Richter's rangers set. I mixed and matched a little though.

\/ these pads \/                                   \/ and these gloves \/

image.png.1f64e9ad0c7c1e4d1a72982fc6d1918a.pngimage.thumb.png.acd617df2ab4492ecca2c7772b4e533a.png

My Coveted 905 bucket came in. Big shout out to @ron@covetedmask.com for an outstanding customer service experience. His method using measurements and photos has got to be the closest you can get to full “custom” without the head mold. 

Paint is matte white with a matte black powder coated cage. Pictures really don’t do it justice, I am so happy with the look. Original plan was to make a matte black vinyl cage window (probably will still try that) but I’d be happy without too. 

D035680C-BC80-43F0-A9DA-B2FF7A941065.jpeg

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Punisher Goalie said:

My Coveted 905 bucket came in. Big shout out to @ron@covetedmask.com for an outstanding customer service experience. His method using measurements and photos has got to be the closest you can get to full “custom” without the head mold. 

Paint is matte white with a matte black powder coated cage. Pictures really don’t do it justice, I am so happy with the look. Original plan was to make a matte black vinyl cage window (probably will still try that) but I’d be happy without too. 

That looks great! I'm curious as to what options are available, apart from the head measurements and mask layup. Can you get a longer chin or sides?

2 minutes ago, dstew29 said:

@Punisher GoalieNice lid!!! Love mine so far and couldn’t agree more re Ron and team. 

@TitanGYou definitely can but that bumps you to “full custom” territory (i.e. any shell mod). I’m sure it’s a range from stock price but Ron could tell you pretty quick I’m sure.

Thanks! I know things have changed a lot at Coveted over the last couple of years so was just wondering whether things were still available. I'll of course contact Ron if I want to go with Coveted.

2 hours ago, Punisher Goalie said:

Love the look of the black cage on the white mask!  Great look and also nice with the black straps.  Solid!

Bauer 2X Pros

Pads

Size large. Custom options are: square knee block, Pro bump (see picture), XL calf strap and 1" longer strap that seals the landing (I dont know what it's called lol has the 2x pro logo on it though)

Blocker

Stock

Glove

Game ready, re-enforced double offset t, skate lace pocket. 

20190729_200029.jpg

20190729_200115.jpg

20190729_200142.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, thebigm said:

Bauer 2X Pros

Pads

Size large. Custom options are: square knee block, Pro bump (see picture), XL calf strap and 1" longer strap that seals the landing (I dont know what it's called lol has the 2x pro logo on it though)

Blocker

Stock

Glove

Game ready, re-enforced double offset t, skate lace pocket. 

20190729_200029.jpg

20190729_200115.jpg

20190729_200142.jpg

Damn those are hot. Love how the "one colour" pads still have texture and gradients to it. Bauer did a great job with the 2X pros in every way. 

On 7/31/2019 at 9:33 AM, beansbats said:

My New Image Patriot Pro just came back from the painter. Huge thanks to Sean Nance!  My take on a 1980 USA tribute mask.   I can't wait to get it on the ice on Sunday.

-steve

IMG_9832 2.jpg

IMG_9831 2.jpg

IMG_9830 2.jpg

So sick, just now noticed the old school mask on the right side, and if you don’t mind me asking what brand of mask is this? 

9 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

So sick, just now noticed the old school mask on the right side, and if you don’t mind me asking what brand of mask is this? 

It is a New Image Patriot. *  newimagegoaliemask.com *  I highly recommend them.  The paint is 1980 USA Olympic tribute, and the mask is Jim Craig's :)

-steve

• Like 1